eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Drive more traffic to your eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
successlog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: how to apply the google checkout account? Reply with quote

if i am from china,and how can i add the google checkout account into my listing,I feel it is impossible to me. maybe.....so how can i drive more traffic to my store??/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: how to apply the google checkout account? Reply with quote

successlog wrote:
if i am from china,and how can i add the google checkout account into my listing,I feel it is impossible to me. maybe.....so how can i drive more traffic to my store??/

Only US and UK based sellers can have Google Checkout merchant accounts (cause GC doesn't offer it for any other country) and therefore have the badge. So no you cannot.
neonbydhunlimited

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Google Checkout settings are like the 4 steps you spoke about. when I checked for my listings and no Google badge is showing. What I am doing wrong? I just used " neonbydhunlimited" ,did I need to use .ecrater.com too?
zickit

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when I checked for my listings and no Google badge is showing.

It's NOT in your listings. It's when someone does a google shopping search - see here
BUT yes you are right - you don't have it showing there either.
acread

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neonbydhunlimited wrote:
My Google Checkout settings are like the 4 steps you spoke about. when I checked for my listings and no Google badge is showing. What I am doing wrong? I just used " neonbydhunlimited" ,did I need to use .ecrater.com too?

You ever make a sale with Google Checkout? The badge won't show until you made one. If you did and do not see the badge after 2 business days following charging and shipping the order, you need to contact them and have the badge status changed to active.

Last edited by acread on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ScentsAmour

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Google check out question Reply with quote

I do not have Google check out. Is this the reason why I searched 51 pages and still Never found any of my items listed? First listing was 3 days ago.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Google check out question Reply with quote

ScentsAmour wrote:
I do not have Google check out. Is this the reason why I searched 51 pages and still Never found any of my items listed? First listing was 3 days ago.

No the reason is
First listing was 3 days ago.
my-prettiest-lingerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Is google checkout for USA & UK Sellers only ? Reply with quote

It is so disappointed why only limited to two countries, no other sellers in other countries ? oops: Embarassed :oops

Embarassed ::
acread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: Is google checkout for USA & UK Sellers only ? Reply with quote

my-prettiest-lingerie wrote:
It is so disappointed why only limited to two countries, no other sellers in other countries ?

Yes only for US and UK.

This is not something eCrater imposing. It is Google Checkout's limitation. You need to ask Google Checkout, why.
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Google Checkout. Reply with quote

Google Checkout is only available for seller residing in USA and United kingdom, currently.
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: moneybookers.com payment Reply with quote

Thats why, I suggest eCarter to intergrate Moneybookers.com payment as well. this will provide seller an additional option to accept payment for seller from rest of world
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Google Checkout. Reply with quote

drszhk wrote:
Google Checkout is only available for seller residing in USA and United kingdom, currently.

CORRECTION
Google Checkout is only available for seller with a US bank account.
Sellers outside the US and UK can use GC if they have a US bank account.
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Google checkout Reply with quote

Thanks for correction!
What does it mean by GC? can you explain more on this and how it will work please.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Google checkout Reply with quote

drszhk wrote:
Thanks for correction!
What does it mean by GC? can you explain more on this and how it will work please.

GC = Google Checkout
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Google checkout. Reply with quote

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: