eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Drive more traffic to your eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meemawscollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they stopped doing the auto feed update????
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meemawscollectibles wrote:
Have they stopped doing the auto feed update????

No, the feed is still being done. Please read: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17935
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: google product feed status failure Reply with quote

See the thread going to following URL:
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17935
hope this help
Thanks!

Last edited by drszhk on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
drszhk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

ACRead is doing great job, keeping us update
many thanks
yangstore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good!
i will try
tks

Jack
hygt369

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Drive more traffic to your eCRATER store Reply with quote

I do not have credit cards, whether there are other methods of checkout to apply for google Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
acread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Drive more traffic to your eCRATER store Reply with quote

hygt369 wrote:
I do not have credit cards, whether there are other methods of checkout to apply for google Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You need a US or UK bank account to get a Google Checkout merchant account (Google's rule). So no you do not qualify for it (unless you have a US or UK bank account).
pashions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: help? Reply with quote

I just made my google checkout account. When will it show my site on google? I am confused on how this works...
acread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: help? Reply with quote

pashions wrote:
I just made my google checkout account. When will it show my site on google? I am confused on how this works...

If you are refering to the badge, you need to have your stores homepage url entered as the public business url in Settings (in your Google Checkout account) and have at least one successful sale completed through your store using Google Checkout. After that they should be adding the badge to your products when they show up at Google Product Search (or at Google Adwords if you have such account. Not everyone does or need to).

If the badges don't show even when you have made a successful GC sale and have your store url entered in Settings, then you contact Google Checkout and request them to change the status of your badge to active. Once you email they do it within a few days.

(Not directly related but I hope you entered the API call back url and method in Settings--Integration page in Google Checkout. And set your GC account to email you when you have an order.)
pashions

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: ugh Reply with quote

Thanks for the help:)
acread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem
my-prettiest-lingerie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it still limited to USA or UK citizen, other place are not accepted.
I am in Asia, can I join them ?

Thanks

Ernest
Lilacs-N-Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
onestopmediashop wrote:
I have multiple stores and use one google checkout account. How do we get all of our stores google checkout badge when there is only one store url spot in the google checkout account. I tried to contact google and asked them to add my other stores but it has been over a month and a half and I have only gotten their standard reply with no follow up.

I'm pretty sure you now have to have multiple Google Checkout accounts to do that.

Check wth google checkout & they will tell you that you have to have a separate acct for each store. Sorry, wish it could be easier, but that is how they want it done.
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilacs-N-Dreams wrote:
poopsheet wrote:
onestopmediashop wrote:
I have multiple stores and use one google checkout account. How do we get all of our stores google checkout badge when there is only one store url spot in the google checkout account. I tried to contact google and asked them to add my other stores but it has been over a month and a half and I have only gotten their standard reply with no follow up.

I'm pretty sure you now have to have multiple Google Checkout accounts to do that.

Check wth google checkout & they will tell you that you have to have a separate acct for each store. Sorry, wish it could be easier, but that is how they want it done.

NOPE, you can tie all your ecrater.com stores to one google account and have the icon on each store .. Maggies has it. They told me they would do it and that was almost a year ago and I have yet to have it happen! But Maggie got it done pretty quick, I think.
acread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
NOPE, you can tie all your ecrater.com stores to one google account and have the icon on each store .. Maggies has it. They told me they would do it and that was almost a year ago and I have yet to have it happen! But Maggie got it done pretty quick, I think.

There is one difference between Maggie's case and yours: she is using one of her eCrater stores as the Public Business url, you are using a gateway page.

Did you follow up on it when it didn't happen? Why not send another message to them? Maybe the person looking into it wasn't experienced. Different customer service rep, different experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: