eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from ERIE, PA USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beautique-boutique

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Hello from ERIE, PA USA Reply with quote

Excuse me for doing something wrong already geeeeez, could have been a little bit NICER about it

Last edited by beautique-boutique on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the promote your store section. It is Introduce Yourself section. Please do the promoting in Promote Your eCrater Store section. You already have a topic there you can keep posting on that to do further promoting.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from ERIE, PA USA Reply with quote

beautique-boutique wrote:
Excuse me for doing something wrong already geeeeez, could have been a little bit NICER about it

I wasn't being mean. Just stating something. Your post was reading as a promo topic and told you where you can do that. You could start a new into topic and say hello to other sellers in this section.

Don't be so defensive. Especially where no offense was mean't.

When you edit your post we don't see the update. So this is why it took me so long to see the change and respond. If you put a response the topic would have gone to the top of the section and we would have noticed the change. If I didn't accidentally look probably no one would have noticed it either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: