eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How are your sales going ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelangcompanysilverjewel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up!!!!!!!!

I was pleasantly suprised today, after returning from a trip, to find out that I had my first 2 ecrater sales this weekend. 1st has paid, 2nd hasn't yet. I didn't sell anything on ebay this weekend.

Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
petalsandgems

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't sold anything yet.
babyfrankieshop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here, but i've only been here 2 days. we just need to be patient i guess.

http://babyfrankieshop.ecrater.com

www.babyfrankieshop.com
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: 3rd in 2 weeks Reply with quote

Can hardly believe that working on this store just a day or so brings such a return.

I had just posted this item today and it is gone.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
www.cuteasabug.ecrater.com
richshobbydepot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sale have been pretty good over the past 2 weeks, Have had 5 Items sell as opposed to 2 on Feebay over the same period. & most have been using Google Checkout Very Happy

Lets Hope this continues

Rich
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also had a few sales so it seems to be picking up
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had my second sale a few minutes ago!! Razz
Love the eCrater!! Wink

http://www.rowsofclothes.com
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Upcoming 1st of Month Reply with quote

Slowing sales and lookers. I have sold on the average of 3-4 per day in my .biz store since Monday.

I do believe if shoppers have taken advantage of mall deals and now have a payday coming up the sells will peak again.

There is a comfort level with the shoppers here that is growing - are you all seeing that too?

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
Buytime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was slow for the past 2 weeks but things picked up this week and we've had several sales including the biggest single item sale since our ecrater store opened.

Keep the faith everyone
Very Happy

Kenny
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: You bet! Reply with quote

I really think this site is taking off and the confidence of the buyers and their experiences here will promote it even further.

Mary
www.cuteasabug.biz
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Sales have dropped off and several non pays Reply with quote

I was getting rather encouraged but now just when I'd think things would be picking up it has died and the last few buyers didn't pay.

I don't understand the technical aspect of online selling but I have noticed that when I sell on ebay I will also sell here although they are not the same buyers. Since the bay has cut me off I seem to have no traffic here either.
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: No Magic Bullet Reply with quote

I don't think anyone has the "magic bullet" when it comes to online selling. I certainly need education on the inner workings of just how you get picked up.

I have absolutely no knowledge of back links and don't even know enough in most cases to ask an intelligent question.

Most times I feel like a dog chasing its tail. I read this, try this, read something else, try it. Do I have a marketing plan - NOT!

My expectations are low right now since little did I know over a year ago what I needed to know and do.

I try to stay positive in looking at what I have accomplished over the past year and thinking that a year from now based on that I'll be further toward my goal.

Patience is not a virtue I possess - so if I could turn this all over to someone else to do and pay to get it done I would.

I also have been tracking a competitors site that was pointed out to me in one of the high pressure SEO sales calls. Using the www.widexl.com I'm ahead of that site except for the Google links and $1750.00 ahead from not paying them to do it.

Hang in there - it takes time - Mary

www.cuteasabug.biz
moondance4me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had any sales yet, but I'm just getting started too. I have had a lot more views than any other site I've listed on so that's a good sign. Eventually, views will turn into sales. I haven't done a whole lot of advertising either so that's something else I have to work on. It will all come to be, it just takes some time to get known. I like all the hints with how to spread the word around, and it does take some time, but worth it. This site seems to be easy to manuever in, it's clean and professional looking so, in time, people will get to know it as a viable option to the "big boys". Economy is something to consider also, so just keep trying.

Myra
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((((((Myra)))))))))))))) LTNS! Very Happy

November has been a good month on my main ecrater store. Love this place, so easy to navigate, for both buyers and sellers. Don't sit and wait for lookers, go find 'em, gang. Do the legwork on the keywords in your store, make sure you have ones that will let people find you. Take your ecrater URL (while you are not logged in!), change something on the main page every day or two, even if only a couple of words, and submit the site to the search engines.

One sale from my secondary store, not that many lookers, but then I haven't been "workin' it" that much.

Linda
tchgiftsandthings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eleganzajewels wrote:
..Take your ecrater URL (while you are not logged in!)..and submit the site to the search engines..
You can't submit it to a search engine while logged in to eC?... Tom Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: