eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Promotions for Ecrater Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bathandbody

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Promotions for Ecrater Stores Reply with quote

I thought it would be a good idea to list any promotions you are offering in your store in this section.

Maybe there is a post for this already, but I didn't find one. So let me be the first to offer my holiday deals!

10% off orders of $25 or more

Happy Shopping!

Last edited by bathandbody on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's a thread for regular promotions (good idea) but there is this:
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1343
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bathandbody

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Promotions for everyone Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I am offering promotions to the general public and not just Ecrater sellers. Since you don't need an account to read the community pages, others may stumble upon our posts while browsing, and promotional posts may increase sales.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Promotions for everyone Reply with quote

bathandbody wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I am offering promotions to the general public and not just Ecrater sellers. Since you don't need an account to read the community pages, others may stumble upon our posts while browsing, and promotional posts may increase sales.

YOU do need an account to read the boards.

I don't think these boards even come up in searches.

AND according to the forum rules you can NOT use the forum to advertise!
bathandbody

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Check it out for yourself Reply with quote

You can click on "community" and read all of these posts without having an account. I read alot of the posts before I signed up for an Ecrater store.
cottagehillnaturals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea!
I have some 2 for 1 specials going on, i made a specials catagorie for them Smile
DewOnAPetal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: anyone can read the forums Reply with quote

I do a lot of times without logging in.
bestbuy3d

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a discount to fellow eCrater store owners would be a great idea and would stimulate sales. Let me know B&T if it is allowed and I will post a discount for my store.

-Turner

http://BestBuy-3D.com
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sellers are posting special offers in this thread
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1343

This forum Selling on eCRATER.com is NOT about what you have to sell or offers or anything like that. It's for ideas of promoting your store, questions you have about your store, etc.

We have ignored the advertising as long as it's kept within the launge or introduce yourself area within threads already started for this purpose. We dont' want 100's of threads with each seller promoting themself.
THEFlagCompany

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Promotions for everyone Reply with quote

Quote:
YOU do need an account to read the boards.

I am able to read them when I am not signed in.

Quote:
I don't think these boards even come up in searches.

Yep, they do. I just googled theflagcompany and found my profile as well as some of my posts.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that's all new then because 6 months ago I know the forum was closed and you had to be registered and logged in to read and it was not in searches.

I stand corrected.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's too bad. Since you have to be an eCrater seller to join and since it really only pertains to eCrater business it seems like it should be a closed forum.
TemptationTreasures

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Coupon $3.00 Off Next Paid Purchase Reply with quote

I am offering Coupon of $3.00 off next paid purchase. Visit my store and print out the coupon.

[url]http://www.temptationtreasures.ecrater.com

Go Ecraterian's! Ecrater "ROCKS"

Thanks![/url]
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Coupon $3.00 Off Next Paid Purchase Reply with quote

TemptationTreasures wrote:
I am offering Coupon of $3.00 off next paid purchase. Visit my store and print out the coupon.

http://www.temptationtreasures.ecrater.com

Congratulations on your great idea Idea List a coupon for .01 and then your customer can use it right away and save $3.00. Exclamation

joyce Smile
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Coupon $3.00 Off Next Paid Purchase Reply with quote

TemptationTreasures wrote:

[url]http://www.temptationtreasures.ecrater.com

Go Ecraterian's! Ecrater "ROCKS"

Thanks![/url]

I am not sure this is within the terms of ecrater.com. The terms state you must have a product for sale. Selling this coupon is not a product.

BEFORE anyone takes this idea and runs with it MAKE SURE IT'S ALLOWED. I hate for you to get your stores shut down because you didn't follow the terms on ecrater.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: