eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Product Only Appearing in Store, Not Showing in Gen Search

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arasetak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Product Only Appearing in Store, Not Showing in Gen Search Reply with quote

Hi,
I recently posted an item for sale. It shows up in my store but doesn't appear when doing a regular search for an item. It looks as if people can see it, because I have hits on the item, though. It doesn't appear my store has been suspended, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help out a newbie, please? Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is not suspended. Your product appears in your store (click on Preview to see your store).

Did you read the note at the bottom of the Products section (where you list products)? It says:

Quote:
* Please allow up to 24h for searching and filtering of your newly added/edited items

That goes for any search on eCrater.
lostmelodys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Items Not Showing Up In General Search Reply with quote

Mine Are Also Doing That, And I Waited 48 Hours Just To Make Sure.

Brian
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arasetek seems to have left. Lost Melodies you are still showing and viable. Where were you looking for your items? It takes some days sometimes for them to appear on Google and 24 hours to show up in the ecrater search.
acread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are talking about eCrater's search make sure you are not in some other category when you are searching for the product listed in another category. Sometimes that results in no such product result.

If you are talking about Google Product search for new items it takes at least 3 days to appear. If you tool the store out of hold it may be a few weeks depending on the time of the Google Base feed.

What item have you searched for and where? If you can give the full title of the product we can look it up.

BTW I just saw the other topic you posted on. To keep things organized, if you got an answer in one topic and need to continue with the same please don't post in another section or another topic. It makes it harder for us and we may miss what others already typed for you as answer.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: