eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Have you ever? Game
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShelleysSmellies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Have you ever? Game Reply with quote

I'm wanting to get to know all of you a little better. Answer the ? and go into detail, if you wish...then ask another one!

Have you ever gotten a tattoo Question
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
DiabeticSocks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say no to the tatoo thing Smile I never even came close and I have no story to go with it, but, as I get older, sometimes i think a nice little rose tatoo, strategically designed, could have been quite attractive.

New Question: Have you ever walked away from a library or commerical store with one of their pens and walked back to return it?
fittingsandthings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiabeticSocks wrote:

New Question: Have you ever walked away from a library or commerical store with one of their pens and walked back to return it?

I guess if you can consider a bank as a commercial establishment, then yes.

The tellers laughed at me for trying to return the pen and gave me 5 more to bring home. Now they sit in the armrest of my car and glove box.

Question: Lol, have you ever smelled something that you know you shouldn't have or after the fact thought, I shouldn't have just smelled that?

Last edited by fittingsandthings on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
kjscreations

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... alot of the chia pets in my fridge

Q: If you've had a housekeeper come in... did you "clean" before she got there?
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No and the housekeeper didn't either. My last time I had been ill a long time and couldn't even tidy. The housekeeper came in and swiped around a few things with a damp cloth. Didn't vacuum, clean the tub, or wash the dishes. She did take a lot of cigarette breaks however.

New question:
Mary Tyler Moore always washed her hair before going to the beauty salon. Do you?
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always. . . I always go to the salon with clean hair.

Do you say "thank you" when someone holds the door open for you?
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always. And once the guy holding snarled "Would it kill you to smile as you said that?" Sexist. He wouldn't have said that had I been male, in a pin striped suit, and carrying the same number of books from the library.

Do you snoop in your friends' medicine cabinet, closets, kitchen drawers, etc.? Follow up question: Do you tell other friends what you found?
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never, i like privacy and would never invade others privacy.

Do you double check your mail before opening? I mistakenly opened a neighbors mail last week that got left in our box. Felt so bad about doing it but I did take it to them and let them know I opened it by mistake. l
jjseuts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you double check your mail before opening? I mistakenly opened a neighbors mail last week that got left in our box. Felt so bad about doing it but I did take it to them and let them know I opened it by mistake. l

Once,the mail person delivered a girl's mail to me by mistake. She lived waaaaay over on the other side of the apartment complex.

It was a check!
I was so excited to be receiving some money, but wait--what's this? HEY! That's not my name. DARN!

I immediately drove the mail to her explaining that I opened it while opening my mail.

She just laughed at me because I felt so bad. She thanked me and invited me to her BBQ cookout the next weekend. I didn't go. Embarassed

Have you ever heard someone giving another person wrong information, wrong directions, etc but you just sat back and said NOTHING?
Surprised
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is important I will speak up. Many times people will think they are a pro on a particular subject when they really don't know anything at all about it. If I think the incorrect info is of importance I would say something in a nice way.

Have you tried to eat or drink something that you just can not harldy get down just to be nice in front of the host?
ShelleysSmellies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried to eat or drink something that you just can not harldy get down just to be nice in front of the host?

I sure have...lol

Have you ever been involved in an auto accident?
kjscreations

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few....
only once did I have to go to the emergency room when a guy backed up too far & I was parked perpindicular behind him waiting to get in an oil change garage. I just had my leg out the door when I realized he didn't see me. Smashed my leg in the door but I acually bent the top of the door out so the rest of my body didn't get smashed. No broken bones but my whole leg was black n blue & I was on crutches for quite a while.

Q: During your younger days.... did you ever make "crank calls"?
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjscreations wrote:

Q: During your younger days.... did you ever make "crank calls"?

Whenever I babysat. I'd have a friend over to "study" and we would make really dumb calls, you know the "This is the electric company. Is your refrigerator running?" kind of thing. It's a good thing calls couldn't be traced then. I babysat for a doctor, a dentist and the town vet.

Last night I watched "I Saw What You Did" on TV. All about making crank calls. I wasn't that brave. Neither were my friends.

Next question: Have you ever reported someone for cheating in school?
kjscreations

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.... but I made good money doing others term papers & book reports since I liked doing research papers & reading LOL

Have you ever used the "10 second rule"... dropped something you were cooking & secretly picked up & tossed back in the pot?
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, not me. . . I am going to be eating what was in that pot too.

Have you ever left someone a gift. . . by mail, at thier home, office, etc. and never let them know you left it. Just a surprise and let them wonder who it came from.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 1 of 27

Jump to: