eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Inventory Onhold?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genesisarts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Inventory Onhold? Reply with quote

I have a store here for a long long time and sell handcrafted items. So there is no limit to inventory. It used to be just fine. My ecrater store does not generate a lot of sales, just every now and then. I just received a sale and realized that the items sold has been put onhold. The next customer will not be able to buy it. I went into admin and disable inventory control as well as updated inventory of those items to a positive number. However, nothing seems to change. Those items are still onhold. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks.
Betty
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The items that are on hold
to get them off hold
just log in
click on product
look for the grey colored items - that means they are on hold
click the pencil icon to the right of that item
find the section that says Hide this item
UNcheck it
Update and exit

find the next oen and do the same thing.

If you no longer have invenory control enabled this will mean in the future no items will be hidden
acread

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You disabled your inventory control, but that applies to whole of your store. If you have listings with limited items that would not be a good idea. You could always put a very large number for those items you know you won't run out quickly and once in a while go in and check the quantities.

In any case inventory control had no function on already hidden items. You want to unhide them you need to find the listing in Products and edit the listing to change quantity and uncheck the Hide and update.
Genesisarts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh, just realized so many of my products are "grey". Can you imagine the business I've missed Evil or Very Mad

BTMC - all these years and you are still the first one to jump in to help me. Thank you so much.

ACRead - Thanks. I feel so dumb! Taught me to not visit the board more often. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: