eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Why would ecrater suspend stores without notification??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drumstore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Why would ecrater suspend stores without notification?? Reply with quote

That is just wrong & bad business.

Our items disappeared last night an no one contacted us or no reason.

Why woud anyone use a site that does that to its clients and does not inform nor do they contact them. I sent 4 emails and NONE have been respnded to - I called the office and get answer machines.

We put a lot of time and effort into listing and buliding these - to be turned off when mgmt feels like it?

Bad business.

Last edited by drumstore on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down please. How long has it been since you sent in the first email. There is a wait line for that. It might take up to a week at times.

In the mean time please read the Terms of service page and see what may have triggered the suspension. http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php Since we cannot see your product pages there is no way to tell what may have caused it from the forum.

In terms page you will see that people are notified that if you do not adhere to the rules your account can get suspended. So in fact everyone is given one warning.
drumstore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeks?? Why should I wait weeks for my store to be back up or for an email?? Would YOU do that for your business??? Come on.

I stil have no REASON for the removal or suspension which I dont even know what it IS because NO ONE contacted me.

Do you think I cant read? I KNOW the T&S & we have violated NONE of them - we sell 300K a year worldwide - this is not some noob you are talking to. We have 20 stores.

Dont tell me to calm down - this is ridiculous.
acread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL why are you yelling at me. I'm just another seller here (like you), responding to your problem to see if I can help. I moderate the forum (which is a volunteer thing not a job), that doesn't mean I work for eCrater.

You don't want to calm down go ahead and yell (but not at me.) And make sure you are not rude.

Since you don't want my help, I won't be posting on your topic from now on to help. I will moderate if required.
drumstore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not yelling at YOU - I said this set up with removing stores without notification is bad business & anti seller supportive.

Why would you need to post it when I already contacted the office by phone, the help section and email without responses?

There is nothing to moderate here - just that ecrater needs to stop turning off stores without notifying sellers FIRST so they KNOW what is going on and what the issue IS. This is a serious topic ALL sellers need to be made fuly aware of before expending the energy & time to develop a store on ecrater.

Because it is free does not allow free reign to disrupt seller's business or why would anyone continue to think of this site as a viable store set up?

Why is there no phone number anywhere posted to rectify probems? I FOUND a number that gets no answer - You are a board moderator but as I can see with other store suspensions - you dont really know what the problems are regarding this issue - they need to assign people who can assist within 24 HRS - not days or weeks.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stores are not suspended without a reason. There is a whole long list of rules, regulations, forbidden items etc that you should have acquainted yourself with before loading your store. The fact that you didn't is your problem, not eCRATER's. eCRATER supports sellers who are in compliance, not those who aren't.

Since it looks like you are using a drop shipper, some reasons that come to mind for your suspension are using stock photos without permission, having nonsense titles and descriptions (only catalogue numbers or lacking key words), not posting in US$ or English, or not shipping to the US.

Those are just guesses. I've never seen your store but you might check in your admin pages to see if that is the case.

Keep in mind that no one on the forum has the power to suspend a store so you can protest all you want here without getting a solution.
drumstore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maggie, do you read before answering? Does it not clearly say we KNOW the rules and did not violate ANY Of them?! We just built the thing.

We dont use a dropshipper at all - did you just make that up for talking points? DO YOU ACTUALLY READ?!
Do you always assume and then try to make point on no info or wrong assumptions like you just did? You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Protest? I am responding to all your incorrect assumptions you just made.

Does it not say we were not notified of given a reason??? Are you a cheerleader for ecrater suspending stores without notice?

What kind of selling marketplace online suspends without notifying the client of reason? Name ONE. Do you SEE all the posts on here about member losing their stores and not knowing why? Do you see the moderator that has no answers to this situation? Do you see that they all say they dont know what happened?

Please dont chime in with misguided comments which have been covered already or are lacking any knowledge of what is actually happening - you are not privy to the reasons stores are being suspended are you? Do you work for ecrater?

I am STILL waiting to hear from ecrater mgmt - is this a one man business?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would ecrater suspend stores without notification??
The Terms of Service state:
1.1 This User Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and eCRATER. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
AND
2.2 eCRATER, in its sole discretion, may terminate your license to use the Website for any reason without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that eCRATER may immediately bar your further access to the Website. eCRATER will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access and/or use of the Website.

drumstore wrote:
Why woud anyone use a site that does that to its clients and does not inform nor do they contact them.
Because it provides a good site with good features for free! Very Happy

drumstore wrote:
Our items disappeared last night an no one contacted us or no reason.
I sent 4 emails and NONE have been respnded to - I called the office and get answer machines.
The first topic in this section is from eCrater regarding suspended stores and the last sentence states, please identify the problem, fix it and then email us though the contact form with a request for re-activation. You state you were suspended last night & sent 4 emails in what appears to be about a 24 hr period. ACREAD responded that "There is a wait line for that. It might take up to a week at times." Your response was " they need to assign people who can assist within 24 HRS ... and who is going to pay for these people?? It's a free site. I would suggest you read again the first topic in this section to see if you can identify the problem listing or listings.

drumstore wrote:
Why is there no phone number anywhere posted to rectify probems?
I don't know. Why don't you have a phone number anywhere posted on your site for your customer? In fact, your About, Terms, Contact, and FAQ pages are all blank and you have added no company info on the home page other than your logo. Yet your store appears to have been open with 62 items for sale prior to being suspended.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way you have attacked everyone who has tried to help you I wouldn't expect much from us in future. And yes I read every word of this topic up till I posted before.

You don't sound very nice and if you attacked eCRATER in the 4 emails you sent the same way you have us, don't expect them to hurry up and respond to you. Lots of people with polite requests are probably ahead of you.

Yes I am a supporter of eCRATER suspending stores without notice when they are not in compliance. Whatever it takes to keep the site clean and well functioning.

I have joined ACRead in boycotting you.
AngelsTreasureShop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did not see date sorry

Last edited by AngelsTreasureShop on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngelsTreasureShop - why would you bring up a topic that is over a year old?
AngelsTreasureShop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: