eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Is there a way to respond to feedback here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knappschiles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to respond to feedback here. Reply with quote

I was just checking my feedback here due to a thread at PSU. Usually I don't even look at it here.

But I just recently got a neutral and the comment was totally not about my listings at all. Here it is ---

The shipping price seemed to change suddenly from 80 cents to 2 dollars.

My shipping has NEVER been just 80 cents. It's been 1.25 since I started listing here in 05 til around last Thanksgiving I upped all my listings to 2.00. I had been losing money at 1.25 after the last several USPS price hikes. I have a clear chart in every listing that shows shipping and combined shipping costs.

The order was paid thru GC but it doesn't show on my Google account only here. I know I can respond with a comment of my own at Google but what about here. I looked and couldn't find any way to respond.

Help,
Carol
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way for a seller to respond to feedback. When you have unfair feedback you can apply to ecrater admin to ask that it be removed explaining why.
acread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just contact ecrater (use the contact page) and explain the situation and ask the feedback removed.

By the way you might want to edit some of your listings to check the option to feature on the homepage. The featured item section looks very empty. (Nice pics Smile )
knappschiles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I sent what I think was a polite email to the buyer telling them that they must have mixed up their comment about me with another seller.

I don't know it they have the ability to change their comment, I just wanted them to know that what they said wasn't true.

Depending on if they even bother to answer, I probably won't bother admin with it as they probably have plenty of more important issues to deal with.

Thanks for the help gang,
Carol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: