eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie question about stocking the store and testing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetWheatzCoins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Newbie question about stocking the store and testing Reply with quote

I was wondering if I was able to stock my store before I open it? Or is it like ebay and the store goes live as soon as you add the first item. I would also like to test my store before opening (shipping and such)

thanks
ray
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you put your store "on hold" it will be active as soon as you list stuff. People will be able to buy.

If you put it on hold they can see the products but the "buy now" buttons won't be clickable and will read "on hold".

Whan you put your store on hold it will not be in the Google feed. After you take it out it may take quite a while to get to those things.

I suggest you study etc. List one item (not a test listing though. Those are not allowed if the store is not on hold. I'm talking about a decent listing with proper title and description) and see if your shipping is as you like. (If you are using the shipping calculator I doubt you even have to test it). The add your stuff without putting it on hold. After you list one item submit your store url to search engines so they start coming by and seeing the changes and be interested in your store more.
SweetWheatzCoins

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I think I will just add 1 or two items like you said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: