eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Yahoo Store Promotion Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KathiesCloset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: New Yahoo Store Promotion Group Reply with quote

I've made quite a few sales via yahoo classified and garage sale group lists. That got me to thinking that we might benifit our stores here.

I've started a yahoo list called ShopWithUs, postings will be limited to Ecrater stores. At the moment only the moderator can post messages, but you are welcome to join and have a look around.

It may take time to build the list but I think it would benifit us. Once I'm up and running I'll add the group link to my yahoo signature, that should get us some members.

I'm still working on the details, list rules and such. I am taking any suggestions. If you have any please email me at Blipp65@aol.com

Edited to add address for group

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShopWithUs/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when your ready.

I need all the advertising I can get.

Thanks

T
YourRainyDayBookStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: New Yahoo Store Promotion Group Reply with quote

KathiesCloset wrote:
I've started a yahoo list called ShopWithUs, postings will be limited to Ecrater stores. At the moment only the moderator can post messages, but you are welcome to join and have a look around.
Thank you, I joined. Very Happy

joyce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: