eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

No contact! Bad feedback!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
top-iphone-ipod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: No contact! Bad feedback! Reply with quote

I am very upset! Recently I got some bad feedbacks, those buyers never contact me to tell me what's problem, i read their bad feedbacks, all are on the shipping! In the item's page i have written clear shipping time, air mail needs longer time to arrive and after shipping i have provided tracking number via Paypal!
today i got a new bad feedback "haven't received my merchendis. please send shipping info!" It is very funny, i even don't know who left the bad feedback how could i contact him, and if the buyer want more info why he didn't contact me! Maybe a bad feedback made him feel cool! Unreasonable! Twisted Evil
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
peaksislandsilverco

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens to the best of us.....take it with a grain of salt, I have one negative feedback and I sent the tracking number too her, which was delivered to her home, yet she said she never got the package...Once I threw the facts up she never wrote me back and left a neg.....

I sure wish the customer that bought the $128.00 bracelet would have left feedback..... I could use more positives......I have alot of people that dont leave any feedback Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: