eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just wanted to stop in and say........

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Just wanted to stop in and say........ Reply with quote

Ciao e buon giorno!

I hope everyone is keeping warm this cold morning. I am snuggled up next to my little one who is a regular heat pump. I am almost completely over my nasty cold and I am done with my Holiday shopping.

So for the moment La Vita E Bella!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
moondance4me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there hannah...

It's very cold here this a.m., wrapped up in fleece sweater, thermal socks and a lap throw and I'm still cold! Freeze warnings out most of the night and for tonight too. I think it has climbed all the way up to 30 now but the wind is frigid, makes wind chill, at last check, about 19-20. I am NOT planning on going outside anytime soon today! Laughing

I'm sort of letting my auctions stand for now, til' after the holiday. I've been rethinking my items etc. and hopefully will make a significant change after the first of the year. I'm gonna' try anyway. Nothing ventured.....as they say. I sincerely hope everyone has a great holiday, peaceful and happy and content. (of course good sales wish there too, goes without saying!) Either way, Blessed Be to all, next year will be so much better!

Myra
hannahbananastore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am in the process of revamping my inventory. Slowly thinning out the things I will no longer carry. Its super cold today and I just can't keep warm today. Gosh, I sure hope I am not getting ANOTHER cold bug. The last one was pretty nasty and both my daughter and I had it.

Thank you goodness our Holiday will be for the most part completely stress free. We are not traveling this year and no one is visiting us. Our shopping is completely. That part I love. I just giggle with delight not having to deal with the hussle and bussle and the hum bug attitude received sometimes when you HAVE to go out and shop during this time of year. We can sit back and completely focus on the reason for the our celebration.

Have a great weekend!
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, La Vita e Dolce when all your gifts are packed and ready to be placed under the tree! Hope you are feeling better. You have a cute name! Happy Holidays. Ciao Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: