eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

No Admin Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lvnvcheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: No Admin Page Reply with quote

I recently registered a new store (lvnvcheryl.ecrater.com). I have been researching how to get the store set up and reading information posted in the forums before actually posting anything there. I even suggested in 1 forum that I might shutdown this store because I'm not happy with the store name.

Today, I don't seem to have access to my admin page.

Any suggestions?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You closed your store. That is what you were asking about (7th post in the following topic http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17522 ). Just sign up for a new store with the name you want.

You could have asked eCrater to change store name for you, but that costs $10. And since you didn't have anything in your store closing it and opening one with the name you want was simpler.

Every store has it's own admin page. It's not like you have one admin you control bunch of stores with. So not having access to a store you won't be using is useless. Anyway, I think after you close the store (give it a bit of time) and you should be able to open with the same name if you want (I'm not 100% on this)

Just go to Login/Sign up and Sign up for new account. https://www.ecrater.com/login.php
lvnvcheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Closed Store Reply with quote

Thanks!! I'll open the new store when I have "all my ducks in a row." c:}
acread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how long you will be able to post and access the forum after you close the store. So that I think gets cut off after a while. Your posts stay but not sure how long you are able to leave new posts.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: