eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store suspended, don't know why...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Do you have proper titles? Nonsense titles that are just style names or brand names or style numbers cause stores to be suspended.

I can see the titles via the Mod Tool when I include ban stores
they are much better then most - so it's not titles.

I wondered there is a brand of purses called GIGI Chantal - it's a low brand name - thought maybe in the description (which I can NOT see), there might be a compared to big name brand in it or something.

I'm really stuck, lol

No, I didn't compare them to any high priced designer names...I know the trouble that can bring.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Why did you get suspended at eBay?

Did you have a lot of customer complaints here? That may be a reason for suspension too.

What lastchance said was they let you know there's a problem before suspending you. If it's something as simple as a disallowed item eBay simply removes the listings they have a problem with and sends an e-mail to the seller when they do it.
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going through Google website search and looking at cached pages I was able to see One description -- and this might be the issue

Quote:
YES, WE ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS. READ BELOW FOR DETAILS.

Maxam

That was the WHOLE description and it's MEANINGLESS.
At the bare minimum repeat your title in the description area.
You NEED to describe what you are selling and at least that one doesn't tell anyone anything.

That item was listed just before the downtime a few days ago, and there was MUCH more to the description than that, but upon adding to the store, the items were showing with the bulk of the descriptions deleted....and that was fixed prior to my discovering the store was suspended.

I also emailed ecrater asking them why, at the time, 4 of my items were showing up with the descriptions missing...no response.
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Quote:
I hear you, wish they'd just let someone know if there's a problem, rather than just suspend without notice...even the hated big E sends out a notice (granted, it's usually unintelligable mumbo jumbo that's not pertinent to the case at hand, but still...)

Did you have a lot of customer complaints here? That may be a reason for suspension too.

My ebay account was suspended 2 days after I opened it, after I emailed ebay to ask that they stop sending me repeated emails prompting me to sign up for and accept paypal.

They didn't suspend me for anything specific, they quoted some "Section 9" nonsense and when I appealed they wanted me to jump through hoops to get the account back, so I walked away.

Customers here couldn't have complained, as only one of the five who placed orders has bothered to pay, and that one has received his item and is happy with it.
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
ACRead wrote:

What lastchance said was they let you know there's a problem before suspending you. If it's something as simple as a disallowed item eBay simply removes the listings they have a problem with and sends an e-mail to the seller when they do it.

Exactly...I really don't understand this whole "no response until the problem's solved" approach....

It's like a parent giving a "naughty child" the silent treatment....

So I'm supposed to go through 1400+ listings in a trial-and-error basis, possibly altering items that weren't a problem, to try to find a problem?

Anybody else think that's a little out-of-wack with reality?

Ecrater knows whatever the reason was they suspended the account, so if they tell me, the problem will be corrected....I actually like listing my items here due to the ease of listing, but I've got to say, I'm not too impressed with their handling of things like this.

Or, could I have REMOVED
when I emailed after the downtime to ask why they chose to reset the site to 7AM rather than just prior to the downtime, thereby causing everybody who listed that day to lose all their new listings from that day.

edited for language and personal info. Please keep the conversation polite and don't post names.
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read eCrater's terms of service. It gives a clear warning of this. They have written what should not be posted. You open an account and that is a declaration of you accepting those rules. Whatever you think about it, it is their site and their rules rule. The terms of service is an actual warning in and of itself.

Plus what did you say about being suspended from eBay:
Quote:
They didn't suspend me for anything specific, they quoted some "Section 9" nonsense and when I appealed they wanted me to jump through hoops to get the account back, so I walked away.

You didn't put in any effort to correct and regain over there? No. That doesn't give confidence as to you would do it here either.
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Read eCrater's terms of service. It gives a clear warning of this. They have written what should not be posted. You open an account and that is a declaration of you accepting those rules. Whatever you think about it, it is their site and their rules rule. The terms of service is an actual warning in and of itself.

Plus what did you say about being suspended from eBay:
Quote:

You didn't put in any effort to correct and regain over there? No. That doesn't give confidence as to you would do it here either.

That's right, I refused to provide them with several months bank statements, credit card statements,
phone bills and all the other nonsense they asked for.

It's excessive, and I don't play that game.

And can you tell me what exactly was wrong with posting the name of the one Ecrater representative who bothered to respond to one of my questions, even though his response was useless and didn't answer the question I asked?

In that respect, it was incredibly Ebay-like.....

As to here, as you can see from my previous posts, I've already altered several of my listings to attempt to correct whatever the problem was that got ecrater's nose out of joint.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEEZZZ

LETS stay focus folks
this isn't about what ebay does or what a seller did on ebay.

The fact is eCrater.com does NOT send emails ... PERIOD
that's clear in the terms
I doubt that will ever change.

FOCUSING on why you were suspended and attempting to help you figure that out is what is or should be being discussed here.
ANYTHING else needs it's own topic.
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastchancetrading08 wrote:
And can you tell me what exactly was wrong with posting the name of the one Ecrater representative who bothered to respond to one of my questions, even though his response was useless and didn't answer the question I asked?

Read the rules to posting at the forum. You are not allowed to post personal info about others.

Quote:
In that respect, it was incredibly Ebay-like.....

Whatever it is like, rudeness is also against forum rules.

Maybe you should spend a bit time familiarizing yourself with rules and maybe even sticking to them. That might work better for you in the future.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastchancetrading08 - did you have a different store that was suspended on ecrater.com?
That will get you banned forever.
lastchancetrading08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastchancetrading08 - did you have a different store that was suspended on ecrater.com?

No, I didn't..just this one, that I spent A LOT of time on.....
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastchancetrading08 wrote:

No, I didn't..just this one, that I spent A LOT of time on.....

I don't appreciate being lied to.

I'm done attempting to help you
You had 3 stores on ecrater.com
all of which I BELIEVE have been suspended
ANd to think I tried to help you and you are the same person that sent me that wrong - but awful pm just a few days ago.

LOCKED because we are done
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: