eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I feel Dumb....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pamperedpups

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: You're not alone Reply with quote

I just read your post and went into my store and did what you did. I'm glad I know that now. Thank you Smile haha. Wink
wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just say "you learn something new everyday" and this is mine for today Embarassed

I knew the popular thing on the side shows the ones with the most hits but I didn't know I could sort them this way in the admin areas Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClassicTreasures wrote:
I can only say, without BTM's and some others' help I would have felt completely lost here in the beginning! Thanks, BTM!

Laughing

I know what you mean! I always said if I knew then what I know now life would be so much easier. So I am here to help, offer ideas and suggestions. Like I wish someone would have been here for me.

I too learn alot from you all!

Together we all can make ecrater.com the place to be!
Solarcell7-Guitars-and-Mo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to know there is a TRUE sense of COMMUNITY here at eCRATER. It's a HUGE help to come here to the threads and get answers to questions and feedback from fellow sellers. Every time I visit the threads I actually learn something. Whether it's an SEO or promotion hint. How to get the most out of the tools that are supplied in our Admin section for our stores. And YES..... ALL of the GREAT info that Big & Tall shares with us. It's great to be here! Here's to a Fantastic 2007 For ALL OF US!
Brian/Solarcell7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: