eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Picture on my home page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukelectronics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Picture on my home page Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi all just started my store today, doing well actually but just one problem.
on my home page where the globe is it says "your image here" how do you get your own picture in that space.....
Sorted my product pics ok, does anyone actually make any money with there stores?
If you can help great...... Very Happy
Chat again soon all ok....
Steve
SpiceTrader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, just go to color templates and click on the picture itself of the one with the button checked. A page will come up to let you change the pic.
Good Luck!

Penny
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukelectronics - I just had to say hello and welcome.

It's a small world - The image you are using in your logo space - I had used on one of my ecrater stores too, lol. I just can't remember which one I had/have it on now, lol.
ukelectronics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Smile Smile Laughing Thanks Big Tall Man...
No really been on this store all day now and got loads to do yet so please all keep having a look......
PS Actually im really pleased with it so far its so easy to navigate round.
LOL all
Steve
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukelectronics --- one thing I noticed is there are no shipping cost in your listings - which means FREE shipping to buyers. Not sure that is want you want to do since Froogle will sort by price, you might think about the cost of your item and the cost of shipping separately.

Just my thought.

I realize that you have in your FAQ how much is shipping .... BUT 99% of the folks shopping eCRATER.com won't ever see your FAQ ... they need to be in YOUR store to see YOUR FAQ. My suggestion for that is you put a sentence in your listing that says something like

This item is shipping from the UK, shipping charges will be emailed to you after your order is recieved.

The way eCRATER.com is set up - they place the order and pretty much are taken directly to PayPal to make payment and 99.9% (that's my experience) of them pay it immediately.
ukelectronics

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Shipping costs Reply with quote

Very Happy Thnks for tht mate, Its kind of hard converting s into $. Was hard enough with the goods for sale never mind all the diffrent weights... What would be the average cost from uk do you think????????? Takes ages putting goods in shop. might just do what you say and save time....lol
ukelectronics

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Just trying out my pic...ok Reply with quote

Very Happy Just going to see if my pic comes up on the left here....lol all
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: