eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How long does it take to get reviewed?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IGGllc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: How long does it take to get reviewed? Reply with quote

My store got suspended with no explination of course, so it was left up to me to determine what it could be. I assume it was either because I used pictures from another website or because my descriptions in many cases were just the text on the actual box for retail sales copied word for word.

I understand that this may be a violation of the rules and may have resulted in the suspension of my store. The problem is that I'm left to "guess". My question, how long does it take to get re-enstated if they decide to do so? Is this something that can get done in a timely fashion, or is it like a rebate and we might hear back in 6 to 8 weeks or more?

I enjoyed ecrater because I learned how to do some promoting and I got the hang of google ad words. I'd like to continue selling here despite the low sales volume. I have Amazon & Ebay to make me real money, but I want alternatives to bring in more income. I hate the way ecrater handles suspensions. Had I been notified, I would have stopped my ad campaigns on google adwords, but I had no idea, then I checked my analytics and found that I was paying per click charges for potential customers to be greeted with "No such product". Just great.

For free you get a basic webstore that looks as bad as Amazon storefronts, only difference is amazon shoppers use their catalog so the storefronts are really not used often. We don't have the benefit of a catalog here so we get the ugliest free stores you could imagine.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you change what you think was wrong then contact eCrater? I think there is a waiting list before they reinstate you.

Quote:
We don't have the benefit of a catalog here so we get the ugliest free stores you could imagine.

Your store does not have to be ugly. I use my MS paint program to change things around every so often. I change my logo, my featured category pictures and my picture on the left. You can make your home page colorful and interesting.

Also, you will soon be earning "real money" if you promote your store. I make much more money from my eCrater store, than my eBay store. It is so nice not to have to pay those fees. I appreciate that eCrater offers me a chance to supplement my income this way.
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How long does it take to get reviewed?

As long as it takes the ecrater.com team to come up with time to check your store out.
ONLY they can answer the question of how long it takes and they won't waste their time.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: