eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How can i be listed already

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AAA-1-Stop-Shop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: How can i be listed already Reply with quote

hi , i'm Tom , i am still in the process of setting my store up, i am not on search engines yet , but i receive orders, even from out of state , i called one customer and found out she went somewhere on the web looking for a certain product , they didn't have it , but they sent here a list of company's that do , mine was listed number 2 , i apreciate the business, but how can this happen if i am not on search wengines yet and not advertising, I'm not complaing , just wondering how someone could have mine listed already?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, your eCrater store is showing up in Google at least a little bit. Search for "AAA-1-Stop-Shop".

I don't really get how it works. Sometimes it can take a couple of months, sometimes bits seem to trickle in here and there.
AAA-1-Stop-Shop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you poop sheet , but i never submitted tio google yet either so how, i love it, lol
AAA-1-Stop-Shop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you poop sheet , but i never submitted tio google yet either, so how, i love it, lol, what i don't ubnderstand is how if you don't know my store name , can it be found?
Buytime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater submits to Google for you. Wink
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAA-1-Stop-Shop wrote:
thank you poop sheet , but i never submitted tio google yet either, so how, i love it, lol, what i don't ubnderstand is how if you don't know my store name , can it be found?

eCrater submits to Froogle for you automatically. Google has bots that search the web or you can submit your url to them manually.

Your items show up on both places automatically. So when someone is search for a specific item that will show up in the search results. They dont even have to know the name of your store.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: