eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My Vintage China: Replacements on China, Crystal, Silverware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: My Vintage China: Replacements on China, Crystal, Silverware Reply with quote

My Vintage China: Replacements on China, Crystal, Silverware

PLEASE GO TO THE LAST PAGE/POST FOR CURRENT NEWS AND UPDATES

Welcome to My Vintage China Update Page. We are working on adding new items to our store every day, so please keep checking back for new products. If there is something you are looking for and is not listed feel free to contact us, as we may already have it or keep our eyes open for it for you.

We offer discontinued vintage China & Dinnerware, Crystal & Glassware, Silverware Patterns & Collectibles from England, Bavaria, Ireland, Japan, USA, France, Germany, Holland with names like: Aynsley, Belleck, Coalport, Copeland, Dansk, Galway, KPM, Lenox, Limoges, Mikasa, Meissen, Minton, Noritake, Paragon, Pfaltzgraff, Royal Albert, Royal Crown Derby, Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester, Tiffin, Shelley, Spode, Waterford, Wedgwood and many more.

Thanks for Stopping By

My Vintage China
http://myvintagechina.ecrater.com

Last edited by myvintagechina on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Rosenthal Crystal Studio-Line Red Wine Glass, Samara Shape Reply with quote

Rosenthal Crystal Studio-Line Red Wine Glass in Polished Samara Shape by Claus Josef Riedel

Vintage Red Wine Glass in the Samara Shape by Rosenthal Crystal Studio-Line, Made in Germany. It measures 6 3/4" tall and is in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, fleabits, or nicks. Pattern is discontinued and we believe it was produced between 1960 - 1975, designed by Claus Josef Riedel (9th Generation) glass making from the Riedel Family (Riedel Crystal Company). Pattern is in the Samara Shape and has a clear, smooth, polished look.

Marked with acid eching of maker as shown, Rosenthal Crystal Studio-Line
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Fostoria BALLET - CLEAR Low Sherbet Glasses Reply with quote

Fostoria BALLET - CLEAR (stem #6036, Cut #828) Low Sherbet Glass.

Low Sherbet Glass in the Ballet - Clear (stem #6036, Cut #828) pattern by Fostoria Glass, Made in West Virginia, USA. It measures 4 1/8" tall and is in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, bits or nicks. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 1952 - 1965. Pattern has a clear, cut, Stem #6036, Cut #828.

It is signed with Fostoria acid eching on the bottom.
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Lenox Crystal FEDERAL PLATINUM Fluted Champagne Glass Reply with quote

Lenox Crystal FEDERAL PLATINUM Fluted Champagne Glass

Fluted Champagne Glass in the Federal Platinum pattern by Lenox Crystal, Made in USA. It measures 9 5/8" tall and is in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, bits or trim loss. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 2000 - 2006. Pattern has a clear bowl, frosted stem, with platinum trim and verge.

Marked with backstamp of maker as shown, Lenox.
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Lenox Lead Crystal DEBUT Clear Highball Glasses Reply with quote

Lenox Lead Crystal DEBUT Clear Highball Glasses

Clear Cut Lead Crystal Highball glass in the Clear Debut Pattern by Lenox. I believe they were made in Germany, it measures 6" tall by, 3" wide and is in excellent condition, looks to have some very minor shelf ware. It has swirl cuts that go from the top of the bowl down to the bottom in a shape that looks like a boat sail, with a clear rim on top. No chips, cracks, or nicks.

It is signed with Lenox acid eching on the bottom.

Another great item brought to you by My Vintage China
myvintagechina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Interiors (PTS) PRAIRIE SHALE GREEN Dinnerware Reply with quote

Interiors (PTS) PRAIRIE SHALE GREEN Dinnerware

Prairie Shale Green pattern by Interiors (PTS), Prairie, Indonesia . they are in excellent condition, looks to have never been used or very lightly. No chips, cracks, or crazing. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 2000 - 2001. Pattern is in shale, light green color. Marked with backstamp of maker as shown, Interiors (PTS), Prairie, Indonesi.

Replacements for Interiors (PTS) Prairie Shale Green

Dinner Plates
Salad Plates
Coupe Cereal Bowls
Mugs
Salt and Pepper Set

myvintagechina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Replacements for Mikasa China DELLA ROBIA #LAC18 Pattern Reply with quote

Mikasa China Pattern DELLA ROBIA #LAC18 Dinnerware

Della Robia #LAC18 pattern by Mikasa China, Made in Japan. they are in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, crazing or gold loss. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 1988 - 1989. The pattern has a fruit mofit on black rim, with gold trim. Marked with backstamp of maker as shown, Mikasa, Della Robia LAC18, Japan.

Replacements for Mikasa DELLA ROBIA LAC18

10" Round Vegetable Bowl
12" Chop Plate (Round Platter)

myvintagechina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Replacements for Noritake China, MAYA #6213 Tableware Reply with quote

Noritake China, MAYA #6213 Tableware

MAYA #6213 pattern by Noritake China, Made in Japan . they are in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, crazing or gold loss. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 1961 - 1972. The pattern has a blue & green decor boarder with gold trim. Marked with backstamp of maker as shown, Noritake, N in wreath, Japan, Maya #6213.

Replacements for Noritake China, MAYA #6213

10" Dinner Plates
8" Salad Plates
6" Bread and Butter Plates
Cup and Saucer Set (Footed)

myvintagechina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Replacements for Villeroy & Boch China, Botanica Platter Reply with quote

Villeroy & Boch China, Botanica Serving Plates

Botanica pattern by Villeroy & Boch China, Made in Luxembourg. they are in excellent to mint condition. No chips, cracks, crazing. Pattern is discontinued and was produced between 1983 - 2008. The pattern is of various flowers with thin brown trim. Marked with backstamp of maker as shown, Villeroy & Boch, Botanica, Luxembourg.

Replacements for Villeroy & Boch China, Botanica

15" Oval Serving Platter - Salviaprat
12" Chop Plate (Round Platter) Nicotina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: