eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Questions on shipping, dropshipping and bulk lister

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kattsgifts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: For posting weight... Reply with quote

ACRead wrote:
Make sure you fill out all including Qty and weight of product (don't put 0).

I'm a little confused. If I have free shipping, what does the weight of the item matter? Also what if I dont have exact weight amounts? I was also a little confused with the bulk lister regulations. So if I have products from a company that dropship the orders for me, am I unable to use bulk lister?

I apologize for what may seem like "duh" questions which may have already been answered somewhere, but when I do a search it apparently isnt narrow enough and I end up with 200+ search result.

thanks Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: For posting weight... Reply with quote

You had so many questions that were unrelated to the topic you posted, I separated this post from there.
kattsgifts wrote:
ACRead wrote:
Make sure you fill out all including Qty and weight of product (don't put 0).

I'm a little confused. If I have free shipping, what does the weight of the item matter?

If you are offering free shipping that is fine. But if not putting zero as weight will cause that and when you think you are charging shipping you won't be. That is why I had that comment on that topic. Seller wasn't offering free shipping.
Quote:
Also what if I dont have exact weight amounts?

Then you either estimate it approximately (and try to stay on the high side then low side) or you don't use the shipping calculator and shipping matrix. You use the fixed shipping to, so the weight won't matter much (still not a good idea to post 0 for weight in case you switch to other shipping methods.)
Quote:
I was also a little confused with the bulk lister regulations. So if I have products from a company that dropship the orders for me, am I unable to use bulk lister?

It says:
If you are an affiliate marketing site, you cannot use the bulk lister. Affiliate website is a website provided with products, images and texts from another company to sell their products. Dropshippers and distributors are considered as affiliate too.
Quote:
I apologize for what may seem like "duh" questions which may have already been answered somewhere, but when I do a search it apparently isnt narrow enough and I end up with 200+ search result.

Try selecting the option to have all the words in the search (that is the second option beneath where you enter the keyword) before you click to search.

And you open, browse, if not related click back and look at the next one.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: