eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Checkout order good, no Ecrater record of transaction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UniqueNecessities2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Google Checkout order good, no Ecrater record of transaction Reply with quote

I am new to Google checkout. I received my first order through the Google checkout system. The order was completed and shipped. The money processed and was deposited into my checking account. Then I went to Ecrater to check orders and there was no record of a sale at all for that item. Was this Google Checkout transaction normal? I have disabled my Google Checkout temporarily, to learn more about the system
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There wasn't anything wrong with your Google Checkout transaction. Whatever you did to disable, reverse it. Process your order as it should be processed.

What you did was, you did not complete the integration of your Google Checkout and eCrater accounts by entering the API Call Back url and method at Google Checkouts Integration page (located in Settings). Hence the info about payment did not get back to eCrater and is not being displayed. There was nothing wrong with the payment. Just a break in the communication (because you didn't enter the required info).

Please read: http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2041&start=17 (especially the part about the API, steps 5&6)

Even if you correct it now it won't get the info of the order that has already been processed. But it will fix things for future orders.
UniqueNecessities2005

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much I will fix it later tonight. Thank you again
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: