eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Upload problems...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalstoreonline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Google Upload problems... Reply with quote

Hello,
Is anyone else having problems with the Google Upload not being updated. My store has been open for a couple of months now, and the upload has gone through with out any problems until now. It was delayed one other time, but once the hits reset it seemed to reset the upload. However, this time it has not updated my upload since August 20th. It uploaded 50 items and I now have over 80 items listed, so I would like to get them updated on Google as soon as possible. I know that the information is usually a week behind, but it has been 2 weeks now since the last upload to Google-what is going on?!? Should I just keep waiting?!?
Any information is appreciated, Adrienne/General Store Online
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Periwinkles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine all uploaded fine. I have 7 stores and they upload at different times. If you're worried you could email admin to see if there's a problem.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalstoreonline - normally it's just the tab that shows the info that is wrong.

I did a search in google shopping for ZYRTEC ALLERGY 24 HOUR RELIEF 45 TABLETS it appears to be a recently added item in your store. and as you can see there are there.

All is good.
generalstoreonline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. However, the Zyrtec listing is from the last upload of 50 items. None of the items I have listed since that last upload are showing up in searches. I had 3 Zyrtec listings in the 50 item upload, since then I have added a lot of zyrtec and olay listings (among others) which are not showing up in searches on Google Shopping. However, I guess for now I will just wait it out a little bit longer and hope that it corrects itself! Thanks again!
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalstoreonline wrote:
Thanks. However, the Zyrtec listing is from the last upload of 50 items. None of the items I have listed since that last upload are showing up in searches. I had 3 Zyrtec listings in the 50 item upload, since then I have added a lot of zyrtec and olay listings (among others) which are not showing up in searches on Google Shopping. However, I guess for now I will just wait it out a little bit longer and hope that it corrects itself! Thanks again!

I am wondering is there are too similiar. First 45+ characters of the title all the same it very will could be that google base is not including them because of that.
Try re-wording them.

Without knowing which of your items were added about 4 days ago
I have no clue what to search for. So if you can post some specific info like titles and when you added it then I can see what I can figure out

I did a sort of your store by date posted and there are only 3 items added after the ZYRTEC ALLERGY 24 HOUR RELIEF 30 TABLETS
so I'm not exactly sure what you thing is not showing up on google base.
generalstoreonline

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Thanks for your help! Reply with quote

Yes, it is working again! It still hasn't updated the feed information since August 20th, but the new listings are definitely showing up now. Something happened between yesterday morning and this morning, so that explains why you were finding the new items and I wasn't. Thanks again for your assistance! Adrienne/General Store Online
pinknpretty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I think that there may be some problems with the last Google Upload in my store. Here is what is says when I check the admin page.
Account status: Active
Feed's last updated: September 10, 2009 19:13:47
Feed's processing status: internal_error
Items processed: 4416
Items inserted: 0

I know that most of my products are there, but is it possible that some of the newer ones didn't get inserted? Thanks in advance for advice. Vicky Confused
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google shopping shows
about 4,116 for pinknpretty

all you can do is wait and see what happens in the next upload
pinknpretty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will wait and hope.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinknpretty wrote:
I know that most of my products are there, but is it possible that some of the newer ones didn't get inserted?

Newly listed items do not get included in the feed. They are sent to Google Base in a different way. After they appear at Google they start getting included in the feed. This may be 1 or 2 Google Base feeds after you added them to your Products.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: