eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Feed Status showing Zero items inserted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashsmh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Google Feed Status showing Zero items inserted Reply with quote

Hi,

My Google Feed status says "Feed's last updated: September 17, 2009 10:07:08" and the items processed and inserted shows "Zero items". Can you please take a look and let me know what's the problem and get the same corrected. Thanks in advance.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anything in this thread compare with what you are finding? Have you searched to see if your items are really in Google? Sometimes the message is in error. Are your items dropshipped or are you an affiliate vendor--I've seen those things mentioned as well?

http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=17935

We're just other sellers and don't know much more than you do. If you discover that the message is in error, you could post back here to add to the information about this.
ashsmh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hey, Thanks.. I did a search on Google and found the items.. One of my items was the First on Page 1... Laughing
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't be getting a Google feed status email re your items on ecrater. They enter the items for you and they would get the Google status report.

Do you have listings on another site that you had to feed to Google? Some other sites do have this. I regularly have emails re Google feed status that refer to the other site, because it is a lousy site and I quit adding items to it but left those that were on stand. What that Google email means is that Google searched the site and found no new items listed.
ashsmh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Google Feed Status showing Zero items inserted Reply with quote

No.. It's not any e-mail from Google. It's under my ecrater admin tool under the Google Feed Status.
acread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry too much about the info posted there. It isn't always current.

eCrater does the feed regularly. So what it says in the tab isn't all that important. Sometimes when the feed is being done (during the feed) it reads 0 and has crazy dates appearing. But after your feed is completed it looks OK.

Just check Google Shopping to see your products. If they are there there is no problem.
ashsmh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Google Feed Status showing Zero items inserted Reply with quote

Hey, Thanks for your replies guys... I searched for my items on Google Shopping.. Yeah, I see my items but minus the images... But, I do have images for all my products.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I see my items but minus the images... But, I do have images for all my products.

Google Base will NOT show the images until they are moved to their permanent place on the server.
If you look at the properties of your images for the products not showing images on google) you will see they all have a tmpk port 8080 in the url of the image. Thats a temporary place, thats about 3 days lately for them to get a permanent home. then the images will appear on Google Shopping.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: