eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

For The Newbies(Oldies Welcome) How are your sales going?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuppatea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherokee crossing, love your store! The silverware boxes are beautiful. Just a note: I looked at two of them, and they took well over a minute to load. I tried something in my store, and it loaded right away. My picture file size is bigger but the image is smaller... don't know if that would make a difference but you might want to check it out. Or if anyone else has any ideas?

All success in 2007!
Heather Ellen
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: No sales Reply with quote

Getting hits but no sales. That is the way the auctions go I do not have what people want. Maybe sometime I will. I been here for 2 weeks now.
MIZombie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been here since I don't know, since October I guess with not one sale. Is it costing us anything? Nope, Nada, Nilch.

/me has faith

I just need to get that one or two sales and have someone leave good feedback and I'll be rolling!~

Z
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: yes that is what I need too Reply with quote

The same thing I know it will happen sometime. Thanks for the reply. Have a great selling day.
MIZombie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing to do is keep promoting your store and ecrater.

Right now I am focusing on my own domain. I have had the domain since April but just got the cart up with in a week or so. I could just redirect here but I like the freedom of having my own site as well as selling in online store fronts.

Zombie
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: yesd I do Reply with quote

I try to beon as long as I can I do the best I can. Discusion boards are sometimes good and others are bad. I allways look for the good. And yes a sale will come. I added 2 more to my store today. Confused
moondance4me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty much the same with me, but, I'm trying to actively promote more. It will help in the long run. This is a good site, just need to get the word out. Have any of you started using "really Smart Deals"? That one and the AdSense thing are on your homepage on the left I believe with "promoting your store", something like that anyway! Laughing It's another way of getting yourself noticed!

Myra
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: looked at Reply with quote

hosting on the left of the home page real confusing and there is a hidden charge in most all of them I looked at. So I will get my word out by word of email cost nothing. Not all have charges but most do. I did not look long at it though.
moondance4me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
It's been a while since I looked at all the different ones, but ReallySmartDeals is free and I believe Adsense is too. I haven't attempted Adsense yet, too many other things going on a the same time! There are some that you have a choice on, free, or enhanced with a fee? I need to go back and re-familiarize myself with them.

Myra
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

let me know what you find. I have a lot going on too. Just finished with one school class going for another. I am to old to learn that is what they tell me when I take a class for work. So I am over forthy does not meanI cannot learn.
moondance4me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Will do!

I
Quote:
am to old to learn that is what they tell me when I take a class for work.

Shoot, you're over 40? I'm old enough to be your mama and I am still learning!! (might take a tat longer is all) As long as you can feed yourself, you can still learn! Don't let anyone tell ya' different!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Myra
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: oh I do Reply with quote

I laugh at them every day. I wake up and I know I will learn something new everyday and it never ends I do. I am called stupid and dumb at work all the time. But I have more degrees and lincnese to do my job then they know. And it shows I make more money too. No I just said I am over forty I did not say how old I really am. Lets say I will retire in a year. That should give you a hint. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my first sale today. But the sale came through for the same item about 5 times. Has this been happening to anyone else?
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bargainsforU - sounds to me like you buyer hit the back button and then keep on placing that order again.
bargainsforU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info. little worried about this one. emailed her and the email got returned so i have emailed again and will see what happens this time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: