eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Coming from Froogle to my store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HandcraftedDollsbyLu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
ClassicTreasures wrote:
If technically it would be easy to make our store link another color and clickable, I think sooner or later ecrater needs to consider doing this.

I'd go even further and suggest the link be made even clearer by saying something like:

Find more great items in this seller's store at
http://poopsheet.ecrater.com

Excellent suggestion poopsheet, and I'd go even further and suggest that this clear clickable store link be present in all of our ads, so we have at least one consistent way of directing our shoppers to our store and other items.

Someone on another thread had suggested a "view my other items" link at the end of each ad, this would be an easy change also and very beneficial for sellers and ecrater.

Have a great evening!
Lu
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ljstores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew just got to the end of this thread!!

Lot's of interesting points and a lot of passion!

I agree with everyone:)

However i'd like to add some things

I think most people know when an image or text is a link because it changes to a hand right?

So that must help a bit.

I am grateful for the extra things ecrater gives us but will be glad if and when changes are made, not necessarily to gain a monoploy over a customer but to make them aware of the shopping set up as to minimise the confusion for customers.
It makes absolute sense.
Just about every other search I clicked on either took you to an individuals ebay page or a personal website.
In those cases I believe the customer would know exactly whom they were dealing with and therefore be able to make an informed decision on whether or what to buy.
Maybe the way ecrater has their website set up would mean far too much work to change things. I dont know?
I do know that it's just a small part of marketing and promoting our online businesses and that is why I am going to submit my items one by one to google base to compliment what ecrater is already doing for us.

Thanks for that info breezeauctions, I read about google base the other day but wasnt sure what it was all about.
Good Luck to all

LJ
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: