eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie-Re:shopping cart & finding html to add to website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackiesCreations

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Newbie-Re:shopping cart & finding html to add to website Reply with quote

Hi, My name is Jackie

I am squeaky new. I was introduce to Ecrater by my space friend Tracy. She also sells jewelry. She is a very helpful and kind person. I am a self taught artist and jewelry maker.

I have finally received Comcas High Speed Internet and I am amused with the speed trying to keep up. lol. I am a at home mum with 3 kids. So, I am trying to keep the cost down to start with.

I have figured out how to add pictures. I signed up for Google shopping cart. added my personal information. When I click check out, it does not say preceed to check out and does not ask for credit card information. I have a website and want to find Google HTML to add to it. I sell jewelry. I will sell other items not related to jewelry.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you have a google account all ready so they won't have to check and put money or what ever they do do your account so they know where to deposit your millions. Very Happy

I don't use google yet I'm still with paypay and didn't have any trouble with that when setting up my store.

T
buddyslighthouses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. First of all, welcome to ecrater!Smile I just now signed up through google checkout too, so do not really know how it works. I have not given them my bank account info yet...thought I would wait until I get an order.LOL

Wondering if I should go ahead and do that part...?
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buddyslighthouses wrote:
Hi. First of all, welcome to ecrater!Smile I just now signed up through google checkout too, so do not really know how it works. I have not given them my bank account info yet...thought I would wait until I get an order.LOL

Wondering if I should go ahead and do that part...?

Yes, in fact I think you have to do that to become verified. The deposit a couple of cents to your account and you have to report back to them with the correct amount. I would go ahead and do it. I had no problems and plenty of people are using google checkout.

They just started another signup bonus today for 10$ off $10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: