eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

nunezinc suspended ??? can not sign in and products removed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: nunezinc suspended ??? can not sign in and products removed Reply with quote

Hello everyone- i find myself suspended and do not know why- ecrater has not sent me an email- never done anything wrong- that i know of- can anyone help me-??????
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: can't even sign in to fix whats wrong??? Reply with quote

how can i sign in to fix check if i have violated any rules???? i can sign in at all???? nunezinc
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: MY ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN ERASED??? Reply with quote

When i search items are stil on ecrater- just when you press state does not exist???? how can i fix?
Comics-Emporium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater won't tell you what you have done wrong. You have to figure out what you did wrong to get your store back up and running.

mirna1108 wrote:
i take all my own photos and have permission for all people i sell product for

If you have permission from the people you sell product for then, You have to send proof that to Ecrater on their contact form(I can't see what your selling since its suspended, so I couldn't venture a guess)

Another Question would be is it a legal product? Is it a fake or genuine?

Read this and it might help
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: how can i repair error if i can not even sign in????? Reply with quote

how can i fix site if i can not even sign in my friend?????
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the way it works.
Your store was suspended
if you don't fix it in 60 days
your store is banned - expired - closed up = hence the reason you can't sign in.
You didn't fix the RED ITEMS in your store during the 60 days.
So now you have no store.
acread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused what store are you refering to? There is no store named nunezinc I just looked ( http://nunezinc.ecrater.com ) It's not suspended it is gone.

Did you delete (close) it by accident? If it is deleted there is no way to recover. If eCrater did it by accident maybe they can recover.

mirna1108 store is completely empty.

What kind of products did you have listed in nunezinc?
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is no store named nunezinc I just looked ( http://nunezinc.ecrater.com ) It's not suspended it is gone.

EXACTLY - because as I posted above the errors were not corrected within 60 days.

BigTallMensClothing wrote:
This is the way it works.
Your store was suspended
if you don't fix it in 60 days
your store is banned - expired - closed up = hence the reason you can't sign in.
You didn't fix the RED ITEMS in your store during the 60 days.
So now you have no store.
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: RED ITEMS- I DID NOT KNOW- NO EMAIL FROM ECRATER Reply with quote

I have been on here for over year- this is first i hear of red items- i never look at my items after i list and never got a email or new there was even a problem-is there any way to inform ecrater i did not know and to reinstate and i will remove immediately any item that is red????
mirna1108

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: thanks all for your replies god bless Reply with quote

thanks for all your replies john!!!!
acread

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all gone. There is no way to recover or get anything back. You can open a new store (unless eCrater banned you from doing that) and list again.

You should pay more attention. And read the Terms Of Service before signing up at a website. eCrater's terms clearly state that sellers won't get notice if they violate the rules before they are suspended. The product names in red are all the warning you get.

If you open another store make sure to read the Terms very carefully. It is a contract you are signing after all.

And do not abandon your store for months and months without even logging in. What is you didn't set up things properly or your email is throwing away notices coming from eCrater. You'd have orders you are not aware of sitting and waiting. This is no way to run a business.
NUNEZINC3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: REF NUNEZINC Reply with quote

I FINALLY receieved email from ecrater that someone deleted me from adminstrative tools- that someone was not me- somehow my store was deleted- in order to correct i must pay ecrater $40.00 to reinstall my store when i have done nothing wrong and changed nothing-i went ahead and just opened another store- oh well thanks for all your help- i just wanted everyone to know this can happen to anyone without doing anything wrong- i never saw any items in red or i would have corrected!
god bless- john
** my sale where finally clicking and then poof**
NUNEZINC3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: FOR THE RECORD Reply with quote

I HAVE SHIPPED EVERY ORDER AND RETURNED EVERY EMAIL EVER RECIEVED- NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT! NEVER HAD A CHRAGEBACK-
Never even had an item returned
thanks- john
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: