eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Survey?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buytime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Google Survey? Reply with quote

Anyone else do the Google Adwords Survey?
I did it a couple of months back and forgot all about it, then today i got a package in the mail and it was a cool looking Google Travel Mug. They sent it as a THANK YOU for taking the Survey.
It looks kinda like the Travel Mug in the Google Store, except its Red and has a smaller Google logo on it.

Kenny
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Buytime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess not...

Laughing
1968chevy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Looked at google Reply with quote

and what I found I do not think I will use it. It says when you read about google that you cannot charge the buyers credit card until you ship the order. Now why would you do that. You ship it and the card is no good. Oh boy. I am glad I read the fine print. Cool
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Looked at google Reply with quote

1968chevy wrote:
and what I found I do not think I will use it. It says when you read about google that you cannot charge the buyers credit card until you ship the order. Now why would you do that. You ship it and the card is no good. Oh boy. I am glad I read the fine print. Cool

This has nothing to do witht he topic - ADSENSE SURVEY (not google checkout)
And it's not even correct information when it comes to google checkout!
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chevy, I don't know what you mean...I have received order / payment notifications from google on each occasion when an item I sold was paid for by google checkout. FIRST the payment notification, and THEN you ship. This is how I understood. Besides, how would google know for sure that you shipped the item? There is no such area when you log in to GC where you as a seller first had to verify the shipping so they then would charge the card of the buyer...this would be totally against everything I ever heard. No on-line retailer, small or large, would ever ship anything prior to receiving the payment.

Therefore, I concluded you may have misinterpreted something...don't you think? Truth of th matter is, google is a cool company, and they definitely ROCK! Tramslation: Those guys seem to know what they are doing. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: