eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

NEED A LOGO AND IMAGE TO GO WITH MY STORE NAME AND LOOK!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jewelryquest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: NEED A LOGO AND IMAGE TO GO WITH MY STORE NAME AND LOOK! Reply with quote

Hello please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Corine and I would like to ask for some assistance. I am very new and I am looking to make a logo and an image to go with my new store. I would like to try to make one myself first so if anyone knows of a free instant online program that can make logos and images then I would really appreciate knowing it. Also if anyone knows of someone who makes logos and images very very cheap and who is reliable and honest I would also appreciate knowing this as well. I thank anyone who reads and replys to my post and I hope to hear from you in the very near future. Have a great day All! :>)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
randasresale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can google "free logos" or "free banners" to kinda help make your own (they have preset designs) or I believe wahm922 (Sunshine Designs) is a designer, and I do word of mouth design (don't have time to have a store for logo and templates but I love to do it!).

I also sent you a PM regarding pricing. Smile

Randa
henhousegiftsandcollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.You can make a logo here.Haven't tried it yet,tho.
http://www.logodesignengine.com/
randasresale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henhousegiftsandcollectib wrote:
Welcome to ecrater.You can make a logo here.Haven't tried it yet,tho.
http://www.logodesignengine.com/

I just tried it. they have cute designs but they come out really small. and you have to link back, which is normally fine, but HTML is not supported here on eCRATER.

Randa
randa-avenue.com
jewelryquest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello;

Thank you both for assisting me with this. Miranda I checked out your own logo's they are cute. Although the $20.00 is beyond my budget. Single mom here with 3 children to raise. I myself do make templates and love doing them and am good at it although when it comes to making logo's and images forget it I just don't have the program to make them.

As for the site I went to it also and all I saw was boxes with little x's in them and so I tried to create a logo I just picked a box and I got a electrical plug as the picture for my logo. Anyone know why I can't veiw the sample logo picture. And yes Amanda your right the logo's are too small anyways.

I will keep my search up. I really want that unique look to go with my name of JewelryQuest. I have a thought of celestial moon and star style with a mix of jewelry. Don't know how to accomplish it and I also like the colours of colbolt blue and silver.

Thankyou both for all your help I will keep my search up for that perfect logo and image! :>)
randasresale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's no problem, but that $20 was for the total store design, the logo was $5. And I can work with you on the price, like I said I mostly do it for fun and a little extra money myself, but I really love designing the stuff.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Smile

Randa
randa-avenue.com
www.randasresale.ecrater.com
www.randasreads.ecrater.com
randasresale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh also, I believe gimp is free - you could make your logo using that. It's a downloadable program. I think it is www.gimp.com

randa
randa-avenue.com
randasresale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's not the right link. hang on..

ok, here it is:

http://www.gimp.org/

I've never used it but it was one that was suggested to me before I got Paint Shop Pro.

Randa
randa-avenue.com
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.wahm922.ecrater.com

does great work!

WEB STORES DISCOUNTS, SAVINGS, AND SPECIALS!
Add your special savings to buyer here too - just contact me!
jewelryquest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Hello Appears That Site Is On Hold! Reply with quote

Hello went to that site and appears it is on hold at present. Appears the owner hasn't got time at present to create new logo's. Will keep looking. Thanks you people are so very helpful and I appreciate it! :>)
Buytime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could give some of these fine folks a try.

PAID & FREE banner services
jewelryquest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: THANKS ALL THE LAST LINK PROVIDED HELPED ME 100% Reply with quote

Thank you the last post helped me so much that I found a site that I could take an image I had saved on my own computer and add text to it and resize it and I was able to make a matching logo and image and I LOVE IT! :>)

Now one more question...How do I change the logo I already put on which I dislike so much to put on my new logo???? I was able to put my new image on but when I try to reset the logo and update it, the old logo just reappears. Can anyone help me with this?
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now one more question...How do I change the logo I already put on which I dislike so much to put on my new logo???? I was able to put my new image on but when I try to reset the logo and update it, the old logo just reappears. Can anyone help me with this?

Is your new logo the purplish one?

Usually if you forces a refresh of your pc the new logo appears. Reason you have to do that is your pc is pulling from your cache and not actually from the webpage.

If the purplish one is not the new one, then something went wrong in uploading it.

If it is the new one --- you might want to play with it a bit more as it is extremely had to read that writting on the small logo at the top of the page.
jewelryquest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: THANK YOU BIGTALLMENSCLOTHES!!! Reply with quote

Now why I didn't think about refreshing the page is beyond me! But regardless it worked! :>) I also did what you suggested and played around with my logo and image and make the words bigger. Now I really love it and think it looks terrific! Could you please take a look again and see what you think? I'm brand new to this so am learning as I go. Thank you very much I appreciate your assistance and everyone else who replied and assisted me. What a fantastic group of people in this forum. I know I'm going to like it here! :>)

http://jewelryquest.ecrater.com
randasresale

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: THANK YOU BIGTALLMENSCLOTHES!!! Reply with quote

jewelryquest wrote:
Now why I didn't think about refreshing the page is beyond me! But regardless it worked! :>) I also did what you suggested and played around with my logo and image and make the words bigger. Now I really love it and think it looks terrific! Could you please take a look again and see what you think? I'm brand new to this so am learning as I go. Thank you very much I appreciate your assistance and everyone else who replied and assisted me. What a fantastic group of people in this forum. I know I'm going to like it here! :>)

http://jewelryquest.ecrater.com

I love it! That is lovely!!! Isn't it fun? Nice job!

Randa
randa-avenue.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: