eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Solutions to Common Questions - PRODUCTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> FAQs and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Solutions to Common Questions - PRODUCTS Reply with quote

This thread is a base for solutions to commom questions associated with the Products section in your store administration.
It will take a while for the development of this thread, so if you see a good thread with a good solution to a problem that I have missed, or any past threads that relates to Products then please message me with the URL.
We will also be developing similar threads to all other areas of selling on Ecrater.
Hope this helps us all!
Happy ecratering!

Last edited by ljstores on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: HOW CAN I SEE WHICH PRODUCTS ARE GETTING THE MOST HITS? Reply with quote

HOW CAN I SEE WHICH PRODUCTS ARE GETTING THE MOST/LEAST HITS?

Login to your store

Click on "PRODUCTS" in the navigation menu

The blue bar will show "hits", products & the total of listings.

Clicking on "PRODUCTS" will bring up the products in alphabetical order.
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: IS THERE A WAY TO RESET THE HITS COUNTER ON MY SITE? Reply with quote

IS THERE A WAY TO RESET THE HITS COUNTER ON MY SITE?

The hits counter is not an option, it runs automatically and resets back to ZERO at the 1st of the month.

It can Only be viewed on the adminstration page.
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I list a Size Chart that lists the measurements of the items I have available? OR list a color chart?

Do NOT list the size chart or color chart or anything else as a product for sale. Since it is not an item for sale listing it as one is a violation of the ecrater.com terms and can get your store shutdown.

You can make a graphic of the size chart or color chart and include it as an image with each applicable item, then say in the description to check the images above for the chart.

You can also do this for scents you might have available.
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: HOW DO I REVISE A LISTING? Reply with quote

HOW DO I REVISE A LISTING?

1. Log into your admin and click on products in the navigation menu on the left.
2. Scroll down to the product you want to edit.
3. Look at the three icons on the right (camera, pencil, red x)
4. Click on the pencil to edit the listing.

The "camera icon" adds extra pictures
The "red x icon" deletes the listing.
ljstores

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: MAXIMUM QUANTITY IMPORTANT INFO!!! Reply with quote

MAXIMUM QUANTITY IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Sellers must make sure that they fill in the "max qty" box when listing a product, otherwise a buyer will be able to purchase multiple items that may not be available.
Leaving the box blank is not suitable either, as this will have the same effect.

The max qty box can be found in the last section of the listing page next to the "taxable" buttons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> FAQs and Solutions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: