eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can I be reinstated?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clothinghero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Can I be reinstated? Reply with quote

I had two stores that now seem suspended.
The first store was a clothing store of no-name brand asian fashion (100% legal / legit)
The second store was for replica NFL jerseys (this is the reason I was suspended... copyright issues).

I have learned my lesson and will no longer list replica items on ecrater...

my question now is, am I able to get my legit store reinstated (the non violating store)?...
or is this a lost cause?

Thanks for your consideration,
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the topic at the top of this section callec "Please read this topic first!": http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

If you read all of that you would not ask this question.

While you are at it read: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
clothinghero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the quick response.
I did read that link you sent, but I am still confused.
When it says "fix" it, does that mean just delete my replica store and i'll be considered for reinstatement?... I can not provide proof of authenticity for the replica jerseys because they are not authentic.... please advise,
acread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG you cannot be serious!

What that means is you remove everything that is not allowed to be sold at eCrater. That means you delete all the replica stuff (all stuff that is fake, produced without the authorization of the owner of the trademark, all stuff you cannot prove to be authentic) and not list them ever again at eCrater. It is against eCrater's terms of service which you agree to when you sign up to have a store at eCrater.

That is what fix it mean. You remove them. Not change them to make them pretty or play word games. Whichever way you spin it they are not allowed at eCrater.
clothinghero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for sure... that's what im saying... so if i "fix" the issue... (completely removing all repllica items, and even deleting the replica jersey store) ...does this mean I have a chance to be reinstated?
that is all I'm asking.
I realize I need to fix the issue, but i still don't know ecraters policy on reinstatement for violators of replica sales...
I know ebay will allow reinstatement if you sign an agreement never to sell replicas on their store again, but I don't know if ecrater will allow that.

So in a nut shell, I am asking, does ecrater offer second chances to sellers who violated terms of service specifically pertaining to replica sales?
or is that out of the question....?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is nothing in your replica store except replicas, just shut it down.

If you are sure your other store is legitimate, i.e. no replicas, in English, US$, and you do not have nonsense titles or descriptions, then write ecrater and ask that that store be reinstated. Explain that you have closed the replica store. Then wait for a response.

There are a ton of legitimate Asian fashion stores on ecrater. Do a search, see what they are doing and compare it to your store. You might see some difference that we can't because we can't see your inventory.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: