eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi, do you like LV or Juicy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyoffer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Hi, do you like LV or Juicy? Reply with quote

Please go to my store to view. Glad to receive your mail. I wanna look for a partner for international market.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning Tony.

Welcome to eCrater!

Your store is looking ok so far. I personally think you should hide your products until you have all your information on your text completed so when people go to see them they see who they are dealing with. Do not forget your FAQ's as most of us often forget.
Also instead of COD as payment you can sign up with Google Checkout which is free until the end of the year and you can also accept Pay Pal as payment methods. That is just my recommendation but please feel free to use your preferred method.
Mroe advise. Read on the boards. Grab a big cup or your favorite drink and take notes of the invaluable information everyone here has to offer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: