eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

other free web stores?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

??
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your store will still get indexed by the search engines and that's what is really important

Direct a website to e-Crater. Your site will get more traffic than your e-Crater store.
watchtowerresearchfoundat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to check out Zeeblo.com, clicked on the Account tab at the top and got this message: Be careful out there!

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
relaxedatrachels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks everyone. Its weird i have alot of lookers, but no buyers. My prices are lower than some other companies, so hopefully someday

I think it is harder to sell fake reproduction pieces. As a collector, I get very miffed at sellers that don't list their items as "new." Nothing wrong with trying to make a buck, but when I am searching for McCoy pottery I am searching for the "older stuff." I hate clicking on something only to find out it is new, and I wish it had been listed as new in the title.
aspencounty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Is it just me or is this thread kinda fragmented...did I just miss something? Im sorry but I got lost after the first page. Confused
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the update, watchtowers! Zeeblo is a well-known name on most webmaster forums and by seasoned webmasters. But they ended the free hosting temporarily to update the site late last year (and it is completely different look than what it was) to include paid hosting, too.

I just logged into the site, not up at top on the "account" button, but down the left side, no pop up. But did get the pop up when clicking the top button.

Sheesh, sorry, gang, I'd bypass Zeeblo for now, til they get it together anyway!
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto, Aspen LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: