eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I would love your opinion please, thanks!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daisychains

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: I would love your opinion please, thanks!! Reply with quote

Idea I have a children's jewelry shop and would love it if I could get a critique on the items I offer in my shop as well as my shop in general. I'm trying to figure out if I am on the right track with my products and marketing techniques. What do you think, yay or nay and why or why not? I'm willing to take a look at each shop that responds to return this huge favor, just let me know if you are interested when you respond. Again thank you!!! I'm so excited to be a part of ecrater!!

Take Care,

Beck ;O) (DaisyChains)
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your the first kids jewelry I've seen on here.

I think your store looks great just promote it like crazy and people should come.

T
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute stuff, Beck Very Happy and I recognize your style, so I must have seen your designs somewhere before... can't remember where tho, lol (hey, I'm old, I have an excuse, heheh)

I make baby jewelry also, and it seems to be cyclical...depending on time of year, and holidays. I've also found that there are a lot of petite ladies out there that like the smaller sized jewelry, so I design some with an "adult" flavor, rather than confining myself to baby or kids' colors & styles.

Wishing you well with sales & success here!
Cher
daisychains

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: TSurfer Reply with quote

What does your name stand for? I love purple great choice to draw in the female shopper! I also like the flapper looking gal, she's full of energy so it brings a fun vibe to your home page. Great selection!! Geeesh...from bras to frames to craft supplies. Nice!! Thanks for your reply. I'll go check out more of your items, I love to browse!!!! Laughing

Take Care,

Beck
daisychains

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful jewelry Cher!

Your items look familiar as well. Is it naughty to say where I think I may have seen you or where you may have seen me? Not that familiar with the eCrater forum rules yet. Wink I love your jewelry, your angels are adorable and that crystal on your home page, gasp what an awesome way to lure in shoppers! How long have you been here? Do you prefer it over other venues? So glad for your response and to see you here.

Take Care,

Beck ;O)
wahm922

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Cute stuff - I have two boys so I never got to do the cute girlie stuff. Guess that's why I started buying and selling mostly girls clothing!

Wishing you lots of green Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: