eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Free $5 Kroger Gift Card

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigtallmensclothing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Free $5 Kroger Gift Card Reply with quote

Help support G.O. ministries and get a Free $5 Kroger Gift Card. Everytime you use your Kroger gift card G.O Ministries will recieve a 4% donation on the amount you spent.

So, here's how the whole thing works:

Fill out the Web form below.
You will receive a Kroger gift card in the mail already credited with $5.
Next time you go to Kroger to get groceries go to the customer service desk first and put additional money on your gift card (whatever you estimate you will spend).
Get groceries and pay with gift card.
Keep your gift card and reuse it over and over again just like the above. It's important to keep the card b/c that's how the whole thing is tracked.
Kroger will donate 4% of each dollar you put on the gift card to G.O. Ministries. This adds a step to your grocery run but helps the cash you're spending go 4% further to help change the world in which we live in very positive ways. Once we receive your registration we'll get a card in the mail to you right away.

http://www.go-ministries.org/give_kroger_gift_card.shtml

found this at - http://www.consumerqueen.com/uncategorized/free-5-kroger-gift-card
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
kjscreations

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap... when you fill out the form & hit submit... it goes to "website cannot disply page" This would be great cuz I could just keep money on it & when I send my daughter to the store... she can use that instead of my debit card.

Oh well ... will have to try again later.

*added* just talked to them on the phone & they took my info over the phone & they are working on that glitch.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: