eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

username and/or password invalid.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sextoysformenandwomen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: username and/or password invalid. Reply with quote

A week ago when i opened my store in ecrater. But recently it was suspended because of miscategorization of my items. It was an honest mistake though. From that time my products arent showing. I was clueless about what am i goin to do thats why i opened another account under different info. Later figured outt o search on the net if i can reactivate my previous account again and found that i can email ecrater instead, what my violations are. Fortunately, they responded and told me that im suspended because of miscategorization. So i immediately checked it and thats it. i was hoping that itll be reactivated but i just knew that i had another account registered which is somehow similar to my first one but modified it a little. So when i asked them again, they told me i have another violation. From there on, i cant use the admin login and it says username and or password is invalid. Though i deleted my other accounts already, does this mean im totally banned already? or is it still possible for them to activate it? Any suggestions pls?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This means YOU must contact them. Give them ALL the details liek BITh store names.
I'm guessing it's because you opened a new store when you had one already under violation of terms.

OR you closed the wrong store.
sextoysformenandwomen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i did it already and even closed the other store. But the thing is i cant log in as admin already. Will they reactivate it again? after all, i already corrected my mistakes
acread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only eCrater can answer that question.

It depends how well you expained the situation and what their rules are in such cases.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: