eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

To all My Fellow Texan Here:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: To all My Fellow Texan Here: Reply with quote

Hi
FancyFlappers and all the Texans. I receive this from Texas and I though I will share it with you all.

http://blog.myspace.com/marvinjoellc

Yee Haa!

Lizette
brwindustries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeeee Haaawwww the Globug is a Texan!

View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all true. Laughing
Buytime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I Love it!!!

Kenny

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you guys like it. It took me 2 1/2 hours to figure out how to copy and paste the freaking codes from photobucket and my email to make it into one. I was so happy that I told my husband, "hey, I wrote html code by myself" he was happy but he sure does not know how lont it took me, lol Cool

By the way, It has been posted around and around about how illegal is and against e site to post links to here but it is perfectly fine to blog on the my world page and send them to view your other blogs on yahoo 360 and hey, if they want to click somewhere else once they are out of e site and into your store icon, it is not my fault. Twisted Evil

Check the blog rules and check my blogs. They all say to go to my yahoo to view more blogs. I always include funny things to entertain, catch them and get them into my yahoo. The rest is written all over. Wink

Catch you all later. Heve many things going on with appintments and stuff but I will be around.

Laughing
Love you all!
Lizette
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It has been posted around and around about how illegal is and against e site to post links to here

What do you mean exactly? I'm confused (perfectly normal for me). Confused
JewelryDesignsByCher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLOLOL!!! great stuff... altho I do disagree with the chili thing... I do like beans in mine, but then I'm a (relocated) Texas Yankee (is that an oxymoron?) ~ still, after 27 yrs, I think I qualify Very Happy

And I'm confused too, Sade... not sure what that means Confused
Heck, everyone posts links to and from everywhere ~ including other message boards ... Cool
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lizette is talking about eBay rules -- posting links to ecommerce sites from eBay...
pirtykitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love the story about Stevie. How is he doing now??
http://pirtykitty.ecrater.com

100% Texan
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, that's great, Lizette, too funny (and true!) I'm from just across the border (no, not THAT border, the NM border lol), and it all rings true!

Except we stand firm that it's "chile", not chili....wanna thumb wrestle over it? Cool

I have to send that to my sis, she's married to a guy from just across yet another border (LA), and I bet they will love it.
bargainsmall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Thanks and Sorry Reply with quote

Hi,
Sorry I have been away I need to keep up with you guys. It takes me forever to read all and by the time I finish a subject, someone has posted somewhere else. Shocked

anyways, Yes I was talking about e...y and here are the blog rules;

Quote:
Exceptions for Blog use
Use of profanity (not patently vulgar language, hate speech, or adult material) in the context of a Blog will generally be permitted; however, excessive and inappropriate use is discouraged. Remember, you are responsible for all content you publish.
Members publishing Blogs may include links to sites that offer goods for sale off eBay, as long as they do not promote outside-of-eBay sales or prohibited items; nor may the Blog contain links to commercial Web sites where goods from multiple sellers are aggregated by a common search engine.

I have another one she sent me and I have to work the bugs on how to post it. It has pictures and all. I have not sold a pin but my traffic has improved with the blog things and hopefully someone will see something they like and I will make another sale. I am still stuck at sale #4.

Quote:
I Love the story about Stevie. How is he doing now??

Stevie is doing fine. His mom passed away. He is now in a blessed home full of good people and other disable youngsters. He still works at the truck stop and everyone has adopted him as their own kid.

Sometimes we think of our problems and how hard our lives are and often forget that there are others that are having it worse.
We are proud parents of Joseph and he has Downs. This April will be his first anniversary of his second open heart surgery and trust me, I need one myself to get some energy to keep up with him. His first one was when he was 4 months old and I would not desire that moment to my worse enemy. It is that you know you have to let him go with the doctors to that room and hope your child will be "fixed" but yet it is hard to let go. I was frozen on both ocassions and I am glad I had my husband was there to help me let go. 8 hours or more waiting is the worse a parent can go through. All kind of thoughts come to your mind. If you learn about it, your child is without a heart for some time and a machine is doing all the work while the surgeon is working on the heart itself. So parctically your child is without his heart for a few hours and then after it is fixed, the machine gets turned off and the heart needs to do its thing. Amazing technology and yet very frigthening. Joseph is a fighter like me and I am glad that for a few more years we won't be having one.

Right now I am working with a child with Cerebral palsy. His mom is Joseph's teacher and she has to go and take care of some real estate issues back in PR, and I have been doing his routines while she is away.
I though it was rough to deal with Downs but Autism and Cerebral Palsy is way harder.

Sorry, I got carried over. I guess there is more infomation about me here than you wanted to know. Laughing

P.S. Rhonda or Kenny please check email. need also to know if you can provide 2 of same product. Thanks

Lizette
Buytime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizette

You have got a PM

Kenny

Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: