SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i cant see any of my product on my store page
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
acread

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you understand at all.

You had an order. The customer was unhappy. Left you negative feedback. You need to contact that customer and make it right. Depending on what the complaint was you may need to make sure the item is delivered. That the item was in the condition stated in your listing. If you need to deliver a replacement that is what you do. Or if you can't then you may need to refund their money. It all depends. Since none of us here in the forum can know the details we can't help more than that. You need to take care of that customer.

Contacting other customers to ask for feedback is not the cure. Even if they leave feedback it will not unsuspend your store. You need to convince eCrater that you took care of the customer that had the problem.

Suspension and its removal is not an automatic process. Someone needs to review the case and OK it.

I'm not sure but when your store is suspended customers are very likely not able to leave feedback anyway. And asking them constantly may backfire and cause them to leave a negative one if it is possible.

Customers cannot change their feedback either. That can only be done by contacting eCrater and explaining the situation.

So bottom line for you, contact the customer that left the negative feedback and see what the problem is and find a cure for it. Then contact eCrater about getting your store back.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks again Reply with quote

efashion wrote:
Thank you very much for your suggestion

I will do the same like

I will email to all my customers to leave feedback
I will email to all my customers to let us know about our services n all

what u suggest

WRONG!

Do not email you customers -- that could be part of your problems for bad feedback!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: