eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i have no google checkout and i got suspended cause of that

View previous topic :: View next topic  
prsurplus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: i have no google checkout and i got suspended cause of that Reply with quote

i have no google checkout and i got suspended cause of that. i still have paypal but no google checkout. they said i need to have google checkout and then they will open my store again. it is not in the terms at all.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
wtcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I for one hope that isn't true because I don't offer Google checkout and I know others who don't offer it either.

That might have been made as a suggestion but I don't believe it is the reason for your suspension. Go back and read whatever message you got again. Good luck!
acread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not offering Google Checkout would not get you suspended. If that was the case they would post that in the Terms Of Service (and there isn't such thing in there). You can have a store without opening a Google Chekcout account. Many sell with using just PayPal or money order even just COD as option. Not using electronic payment methods causes Google Ads in product pages. That is the extent of it. It does not get you suspended.

But if you had a Google Chekcout account and that got shot for a violation of their terms, depending on what the offence was (like something illegal), eCrater may choose to err on the side of caution and not allow you to keep a store on this site. You might want to discuss the details with them.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who said you needed to have Google checkout? Are you sure you got an email from ecrater administration? It might have been from another seller who thought they knew something but didn't.

You have to have a US or UK bank account to have Google checkout and so many people here do not qualify for GC.
zickit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accepting google checkout has nothing to do with it. Being suspended from google checkout most certainly can have something to do with it IF THAT WAS THE CASE.

Opening a second store because the first was suspended didn't help.
prsurplus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google checkout suspended because there were two chargebacks even though once was a mistake and the customer canceled the charge back and I refunded the other chargeback ASAP. That is really messed up if that is the case. I still have paypal.
acread

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We, none of us at the forum, know why you got suspended. Only eCrater would know for sure. You need to communicate with them.

It takes several days sometimes to receive an answer.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: