eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi,I am a new store owner that has been Suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
5starsales

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Hi,I am a new store owner that has been Suspended Reply with quote

My store name is http://5starsales.ecrater.com/
I read and thought I understood the rules and regulations for opening a store and listing items.
But I got suspended...very depressing...I have went back and reread the rules.I then cleaned up all my listings which now I believe are good to go.
Now from what I understand I have to request re-activation.
I do admit I have a navigation problem.
Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated...
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having seen your store, I don't know what condition you listings and store was in. Just looking at your home page, I wonder if you were suspended for the Ed Hardy items you sell. Probably 90% of what is sold on line is fake so ecrater may be set so that they are alerted to names like Ed Hardy and Chanel, Gucci etc. If that is the problem you will have to prove your items are authentic with sales slips or other documentation they may require.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When selling major brand names like True Religion, Ed Hardy etc
it's best to provide ecrater with invoices to prove the items you are selling are authentic.
The receipts must come from a reputable vendor, because they will serve as proof that the items you sell are authentic. You can take pictures of them or scan them, and send through email.
You might make sure that all your registration information is correct, name address, phone, email etc.
5starsales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: I guess I do not understand. Reply with quote

I guess I do not understand.
I have removed the true religion items and the hardy words.
Target now sell ed hardy shirts so I would think theses would be ok.
But it seems what your seeing and what I am seeing is not the same.
Maybe it takes awhile to update.
Could you please take another look at my store?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The words will flag your store but removing the names True Religion or Ed Hardy from a TR or EH item doesn't help. An EH tee just called a tee is still an EH tee and illegal to sell on ecrater if it is a fake.

If you got your items from Target or another reputable vendor and know they are authentic, then send proof to ecrater. If you don't or won't remove the items if you know they are replicas, your store will never be restored. That is how it works.

Counterfeiting is a serious issue on-line and ecrater doesn't have the resources to defend itself in court therefore they are quite vigilant in protecting itself and all those sellers who sell legitimate products.

Without the receipts and proof of purchase, ecrater has no way of knowing if the items are fake, stolen authentic or even exist.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: