eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR INTEL CORE DUO LAPTOP - INSPIRON E1505

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR INTEL CORE DUO LAPTOP - INSPIRON E1505 Reply with quote

I HAVE MY STORE UP AND RUNNING....PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!!

I HAVE INTEL CORE DUO LAPTOPS FOR SALE!! VERY RELIABLE FOR ANYBODY WHO NEEDS FASTER COMPUTERS!! SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS $$$$$$$$$$

I AM SELLING THEM FOR CHEAP. NEED TO SELL THEM FAST!!

MY STORE ALSO OFFERS QUALITY COACH LEATHER HANDBAGS FOR LADIES!! VINTAGE AND SIGNATURE COACH! CLASSIC SIGNATURE GUCCI BAGS, AUTHENTIC!! I HAVE OVER 100 COLLECTION!! CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF COLORS AND STYLES!! DOONEY&BOURKE, NINA RICCI, MARK CROSS, BRAHMIN, AND MORE!!

AND FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR CUTE STUFF: HELLO KITTY STRAPS, HELLO KITTY I-POD CASE, AND MANY OTHER FUN CHARACTERS LIKE MICKEY MOUSE, SNOOPY, WINNIE THE POOH, PIGLET.....

FOR VALENTINE'S DAY, I HAVE SEXY THONG UNDERWEARS!! IT HAS AN ATTACHED LACE-SKIRT OVER IT. TEMPT YOUR SWEETHEART!! ALSO FUNCTIONS AS AN UNDERGARMENT UNDER YOUR FITTED SKIRTS AND DRESS PANTS, SO YOUR BEHIND LOOKS SLEEK AND STUNNING WITH NO PANTY LINES!!!

THANK YOU FOR BROWSING!! ENJOY!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: GREETINGS TO YOU!! Reply with quote

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!
Tsurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.

Very cute store.

Best of luck in your sales.

T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: