eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I am new to Ecrater I been selling for years on ebay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blastfromthepastcollectibles

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: I am new to Ecrater I been selling for years on ebay. Reply with quote

Hi
I am a newbie to ecrater, been selling on ebay for years, and finally tired of the high rates. So I started searching online for something else, and I found high reviews on ecrater, so I thought I would give it a shot. I appreciate any help from the vetrans on here, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Smile One thing, I find your statement in your listings about 1,000 feedbacks and selling on ecrater for 6 years confusing since you have no feedback yet and you are new? I think that may cause potential customers to question your veracity. Just FYI.
hotbitelingerie

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Wink
blastfromthepastcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF wrote:
Welcome Smile One thing, I find your statement in your listings about 1,000 feedbacks and selling on ecrater for 6 years confusing since you have no feedback yet and you are new? I think that may cause potential customers to question your veracity. Just FYI.
Smile

thank you for observing that, when I imported my items from ebay, to ecrater I guess they carried that information over, I hope that I don't have to go into each item and delete that. I just had to go and fix all the weight on every item I had listed.
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a problem when importing from ebay. You might want to put the items that need cleaning up on hold till they are correct. I just looked at some dishes and while "ecrater" is inserted where ebay would have been the listing makes no sense for ecrater. We don't have a five star system, we don't rate sellers, etc.
Also, putting terms and shipping information in the listing is against terms and could get your store sanctioned or suspended. Google will not index listings with terms in them (supposedly). The listing is supposed to describe the item for sale and only that. The rest goes in terms and FAQ's.
One last thing, in some of your listings you have no returns. While that is fine the way it is stated, in caps and basically highlighted by spacing, makes it sound hostile. I would soften that up and say something like - sorry, but due to the blah, blah, blah, we cannot accept returns on this item. If you have any questions please email me.
You've got some work to do but it will be worth it. I have been here about a year and half and it just gets better all the time Very Happy
joyfulsleep

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater. It's a great place to be!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: