eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Website URL not claimed?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmmaDear

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Website URL not claimed Reply with quote

I should have visited the eCrater community before spending hours trying to figure out what the diddly do is regarding the error message "Website URL not claimed" was all about.

I have the same message that appeared overnight.

Thanks eCraters for posting and communicating with one another. I'm a novice and your online forums make things a bit easier for we newbies.

If there's a list to add my name to to report the same error message problem, I'd like to be added or shown the way to report the problem.

Cheers,
Emma
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
somewhereinmymemories

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine are still showing up as rejected also - all 125 of them. Sad
zickit

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somewhereinmymemories wrote:
Mine are still showing up as rejected also - all 125 of them. Sad

BUT there are all in google base already so no worries
somewhereinmymemories

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeing the same issue on another site I sell on and have yet to see admin addressing it.
Thanks Ecrater for always being on the ball. Smile
mugzinnys

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning I had about half of my listing with that dreaded error. This evening I am happy to report that the error message is gone in my store.

What a Relief
Thanks eCRATER

I hope this issue is no longer an issue site wide.

Last edited by mugzinnys on Mon May 24, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
desertgraceboutiqueplus

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Mine seems to be fixed now.
Thank you, ecrater you are the best!
dlouisehouseofsecrets

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your response.I was shocked to read that my products might be in violation with google with no explanation or indication of exactly why and what violations had been made concerning googles policies. And yes ecrater is a great place to do business, I was afraid of not being able to showcase my products. Thank you all so much, I wish google was more people friendly than computer at least have some sort of way to responde to people who have issues that may not be on their self answer page. Confused Thank you ecrater family. peace
griffengarb

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad I stopped in today and see what has happened.

I have been wondering what happened to sales??

URL UNCLAIMED and no items inserted.

I am SHOWING Items processed: 557 and Items inserted: 0

With the website URL not claimed showing

and below that

Some of your products might be in violation of Google Merchant Center's Policies and as a result they currently do not appear in Google Product Search. We highly encourage you to read carefully the Google Merchant Center's Policies and do the appropriate adjustments on your items. Please look at the error report above and fix all issues.

Whoa! Sure it due to the URL issue hope it will be gone soon. I sure hope so. Any new info?

Thanks!
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my stores gives me a successful submission message and the other still has the error. However, both of their items show up when I google them, so all seems to be well, regardless of what the message may be.

Thanks Ecrater for being on top of this.

May the selling continue! Very Happy
shadowcoinsandgems

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: URL Not Claimed Reply with quote

add me to the list. I have no idea how to copy and paste HTML into my home page like they ask. Any suggestions?
mugzinnys

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't try to correct the error on your Merchant Center Page eCRATER is working on resolving that error issues

Keep listing, they will be picked up by googles, it not the end of the world.

eCRATER is constantly re feeding our listing to Google to overcome the error messages.

It's sort of like a bottleneck, and only so many can get through at a time, but eventually everyone get through.

Please be patient while ECRATER workes us through this situation .
Thanks eCRATER for staying on top of this issue.

Last edited by mugzinnys on Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiblioboysRareandUnusualItems

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Any idea when this will be fixed? Days without any real info Reply with quote

Does anyone have any real information on when this will be fixed. I do not see the point in listing any more items here as the Google feed does not work and any items would not be listed on Google, which is the only reason to have a store here without that feed no one would find our stores or we would have little traffic. The feed is working on most of my other sites. Not on e-bay but ok on Highwire , Bonanzle , etc. Anyway if anyone has a line to e-Crater maybe they could get them to post a real update. I know the stores are free and thats' great but there are only a store if we sell things. I love the site but business is business.
acread

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Any idea when this will be fixed? Days without any real Reply with quote

BiblioboysRareandUnusualItems wrote:
Does anyone have any real information on when this will be fixed. I do not see the point in listing any more items here as the Google feed does not work and any items would not be listed on Google, which is the only reason to have a store here without that feed no one would find our stores or we would have little traffic. The feed is working on most of my other sites. Not on e-bay but ok on Highwire , Bonanzle , etc. Anyway if anyone has a line to e-Crater maybe they could get them to post a real update. I know the stores are free and thats' great but there are only a store if we sell things. I love the site but business is business.

Your last Google Base feed won't expire before 30 days. Currently all your eCrater products are showing at Google Shopping, which is basically the purpose of the Google Base feed.

Don't make rash decisions. JMHO
BiblioboysRareandUnusualItems

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Thank you for the update Reply with quote

I try never to make rash decisions.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway if anyone has a line to e-Crater maybe they could get them to post a real update.

The site owner/admin himself has posted updates about what is going on in this very thread. have you read them? He himself is working on it. Do you think Donohohoho on ebay is soiling his hands on this problem? Highly doubt that he is even be aware of it.

You last successful upload is good for 30 days, so your items are still showing in Google. As one of the things we are told repeatedly here, it is OUR responsibility to promote and market our ecrater stores and to not rely exclusively on the Goggle upload. A successful ecrater store is built by a hardworking ecrater sellers that hustle in the marketing and promoting of each of their stores.

You can certainly feel free to list more items and don't forget that Google is not the only search engine crawling this site and showing our listings to others (besides the direct marketing you do). By listing now, the next time your site is uploaded all your new listings will be too. Otherwise by waiting to list, those listing aren't showing to anyone anywhere and are just basically stuff in a box until listed. If something isn't listed, it has no chance in selling.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: