eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hard to find craft books and supplies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Hard to find craft books and supplies Reply with quote

I sell older craft books and supplies along with various items. I am in the process of adding more items on a daily basis. I have a huge amount of items I have picked up over the years. I have everything from crochet, knitting, tatting, doll making, sewing, cake decoration, tole painting, embroidery, wood working, painting, plastic canvas, cross stitch, lace making and many more. Not all things are added into the store but I am working diligently on it. I have two 5 drawer file cabinets plus many boxes to get listed so if you are looking for something and can't find it send me a message and I will check and get them listed for you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been posting new items to sell in my store. There are a lot of cross stitch and plastic canvas items I have listed.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been posting some christmas books for crochet and plastic canvas along with more of a variety of crochet books. I have also lowered some of the price on my cross stitch items.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the holidays almost over I am trying to get a lot of books out of my garage so there will be new items being listed!
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Stickers! Reply with quote

I have a lot of Mrs Grossmans stickers at 0.25 each and have even more to list.

If you buy 10 stickers the shipping is free!
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Adding more books each week! Reply with quote

I have been very busy trying to get all my different books listed. I have been adding crochet, knitting, sewing, plastic canvas, macrame, woodworking, tole painting and more! If you don't see what you are looking for send me a message and I will check if I have one.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Added lots of crochet books Reply with quote

I have put a lot of crochet books in my store. Have a ton of more books to list. If you are looking for anything special let me know I may have it hiding in my boxes of books and patterns.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been listing plastic canvas patterns and crochet patterns. I keep listing a few each day.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out some of the new crochet items in my store.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the month of December I will be adding a lot of new crochet, plastic canvas, sewing and painting patterns. I also will be adding stickers to my store also. Most of the stickers are 25 cents to 50 cents and when you buy 10 of them the shipping is free.

I have lots of items in boxes so if you are looking for a particular pattern or book send me a quick message and I may have one that I can list for you.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: New Items Reply with quote

I have been adding lots of different books to the store. I am trying to get rid of some of my excess items. There are painting, crochet, cross stitch, knitting, sewing, quilting and many many more different ones that I am adding daily.

Come take a look at all the different items.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still adding more items. Was cleaning out my stuff and found I had more than I thought and found some books that are very popular. So it looks like I will be very busy for days to come.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added a lot of plastic canvas, crochet and cross stitch books. Come take a look.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will be adding lots of sewing patterns for doll clothes, stuffed animals and quilts.
craftsnstuff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Lots of new Patterns! Reply with quote

I have added a lot of Annie Attics older crochet patterns and lots of sewing patterns. Come take a look!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: