eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Spend $30 and make $15 back from PayPal- READ pg2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Spend $30 and make $15 back from PayPal- READ pg2 Reply with quote

This was taken from another site:

Use your PayPal account and spend at least $30.00 on a single purchase on an eligible website. Then $15.00 rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007.

You must enter your email address below:
https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/misc_s.html?route=misc.s

Details:
Receive a $15.00 USD rebate by registering for this offer on https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/misc_s.html?route=misc.s and using PayPal to make a purchase of at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD. To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

Registration. You must first register for this offer on https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/misc_s.html?route=misc.s using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Eligible Website. You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or ANY United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Limitations. Limit one registration and one $15.00 USD rebate per PayPal Account. Offer available for a limited time. Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Im thinking this can be used on ecrater sites that use paypal. Spread this around. Smile
moonmajic2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a couple forums I can post this in - thanks for sharing it! Always a good thing to hear a good promo Smile

Enjoy!
Sarah

wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
fancyflappers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then $15.00 rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007

Why is everything so complicated with them? May 28th? Rolling Eyes
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that rocks, thank you for the info! I used it to upsell a customer into buying a 2nd ring for his wife for Valentine's Day. Poor guy, emailed me and said HELP, I'm stumped don't know what to get her!

I said well here are some new things not on the site yet, just took the pictures...and by the way, here's a way to save some money on it, too! He bit! Cool

Gotta get something up on the front page about this in all the stores!
2BOYSandTOYS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yippee, Yahoo - so.... this one combined with the Google Checkout one are great!

I'm so excited to see some competition for PP - all good for us market folks - eh?

And yes, I agree - why does it take forever to 'see' the credit? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Wazzup with that?

Hey familiar faces!!!
breezeauctions

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate PayPal. They Suck! They are only doing this because the are scared of Google Checkout. PayPal will screw you over eventually. Beware!
HandcraftedDollsbyLu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you rowsofclothes! This is the first I have heard of this. Did paypal send a notice out about this? The google rebate must have got paypal thinking they had better do something...

have a great weekend everyone,
Lu
2BOYSandTOYS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that PP is responding to Google - however, I'll always use a discount especially as a buyer!!! Very Happy Very Happy

And - I'm thrilled that Google CO is making PP rethink some things! Wink
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Competition is a healthy thing, for sure! Wait and see the promos that start being offered when and if Microsoft does roll out its own online payment system....the more competition, and the more options we can offer our buyers, the better!

http://www.hunterstrat.com/news/2007/01/27/gates-says-microsoft-developing-an-online-payment-system/

Hey, Erin, how the heck are you?? I never did get to tell you, the Pink Floyd things were a huge hit!! Smile So many forums, so little time LOL

Linda
2BOYSandTOYS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdie Linda - I'm great --- can't believe it's already almost mid-February - Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes !!!

I'm so glad the items were well liked and a 'hit' at your home! Hoping all is well with you too - and yes -- so many forums, and so little time!!!

Back to the topic - I'm thrilled to see this and will also welcome MS entry! In my opinion, the more players, the better - it gives all of us choices, sellers and buyers!

I had my first purchase last night with the buyer electing to use the Google CO! That was cool - however, I really dunno what I'm doing with it yet!! Very Happy Wink
ClassicTreasures

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why is everything so complicated with them? May 28th?
fancyflappers

Well, 't least it's not next February...hahaha! Very Happy
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandcraftedDollsbyLu wrote:
thank you rowsofclothes! This is the first I have heard of this. Did paypal send a notice out about this? The google rebate must have got paypal thinking they had better do something...

have a great weekend everyone,
Lu

Hi Lu,

Its on PayPals homepage. There is also an ad for it when you login to paypal that randomly shows up. This is actually paypals second promo. The did one a couple months back for $20 off $50 purchase.
wahm922

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eleganzajewels wrote:
Oh, that rocks, thank you for the info! I used it to upsell a customer into buying a 2nd ring for his wife for Valentine's Day. Poor guy, emailed me and said HELP, I'm stumped don't know what to get her!

I said well here are some new things not on the site yet, just took the pictures...and by the way, here's a way to save some money on it, too! He bit! Cool

Gotta get something up on the front page about this in all the stores!

Way to go and smart thinking Wink
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: