eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

E-crater buyers, your success stories?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I have to watch myself....I see so many collectibles that are nostalgic for me and I keep telling myself to be a picker, not a hoarder. Somethings are hard not to pass by. I have a real passion for silly salt & pepper shakers but where am I going to put them?

I have a good story about a pattern. I joined a group on Facebook called Workbasket Magazine. I love Workbasket Magazines because my grandma had a bunch of them and we would look at them together when I was small. Anyway, a lady was looking for a real pretty pattern for a bedspread that she started in 1972. She couldn't remember the issue but thought it was in the 60's. I was able to find it for her. She actually called me, she was so excited.
Facebook has really been working for me. I am getting a lot of business by joining the interest groups and talking to people.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
birdsongbooks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:

Facebook has really been working for me. I am getting a lot of business by joining the interest groups and talking to people.

Lastade, a question about Facebook. I've joined a couple of pages (I assume I have, I "liked" the pages), but how do you post messages? There are comments from others on them, so I know it is possible, but there is no "What's on your mind?" box.

Or can I post messages to "groups" only? Gah, this Facebook stuff is confusing! Laughing
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook pages such as my LaStade page are controlled by the person who began the page. Some people don't want outside comments to post to their "Wall" and some people do. They might have their option for comments and wall posts turned off. If they have it turned on, you can post to their "Wall", posts or even to their discussion page if you see a tab at the top for that. You should be able to click on the word "comment" if the person who started the page or group allows comments. You also have to be signed in to FB. Hope this helps.
birdsongbooks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Lastade, I will poke around some more and see what I can see. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: