eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google adword?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingdomComeForever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Google adword? Reply with quote

Has anyone use Google's adword...........should i sign up for adword?....is it a good deal?.......to promote my book...seems like it would help if i enter the right keywords for my product.......I think they charge by the click...1 penney per click...am i right?.............besides googles adword, is there any other program like google that i should consider?...........Lou
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.......I think they charge by the click...1 penney per click...am i right?.............

depends on the keywords you select. Many ore much more then a penny. Some are dollars!
They have a book at the library called Google Adwords for dummies., I thought about reading it, lol
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried Google Adwords twice with no effects on my sales. So at this point I won't be trying again. That is my experience though. Yours may be different. For the ins and outs of Adwords, you need to go there and read what it is all about and I doubt you could get any penny a click ads. It depends on what your budget is. I guess you could set it as a penny a click but I doubt your ads would ever be shown. But as I said the best thing is to go to Adwords and read and research their program.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: