eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My first sale was finalized and I am confused
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: My first sale was finalized and I am confused Reply with quote

I had my first sale a couple of weeks ago and the customer loved his costume. I am very confused however.

He wants to leave feedback and neither of us has any idea how to do it.

Also, when I am in my shop I have no idea how to get to the home page. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Rose

http://rosebudzdesigns.ecrater.com
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have no idea how to get to home page from anywhere on this site Sad
2BOYSandTOYS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosebudz:

As far as feedback goes, I read here in the forums that the buyer gets a link when the order is placed (to leave feedback) and then another email with a link for feedback follows about 2 weeks post - so that's the only way I know if for buyers to leave feedback. I'm certain if there are other ways/opportunities, folks will 'shout'!

As far as getting to the home page from your store front, I go to the bottom of the page, and hit the eCrater link. When I'm in my 'back office', I hit "preview" towards the top - right, then hit the eCrater link - bottom left!

Again, I believe if others have better ways/info. they'll keep me honest! Sure hope this helps ya!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2BOYSandTOYS wrote:
As far as feedback goes, I read here in the forums that the buyer gets a link when the order is placed (to leave feedback) and then another email with a link for feedback follows about 2 weeks post - so that's the only way I know if for buyers to leave feedback.

Yep, I think that's it. But the only buyers who are granted the ability to leave feedback are those who paid immediately with PayPal or Google Checkout. Anybody who pays my any other means (or doesn't pay immediately) won't be able to.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosebudzdesigns - according to your feedback page you have no sales that qualify to leave you feedback at this time.

You can read more about feedback on ecrater.com in this thread

Solutions to Common Questions - FEEDBACK
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2291
rowsofclothes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get to the homepage of your store you can hit the home link at the end of the page in the right corner or you can click on your logo at the top.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rowsofclothes wrote:
To get to the homepage of your store you can hit the home link at the end of the page in the right corner or you can click on your logo at the top.

ONLY if you are in your store to begin with.

If you are on your item but within ecrater.com NOT in your store - clicking home or the ecrater.com logo will take you back to the ecrater.com home page.
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think I figured out the feedback. He couldn't leave feedback because he actually emailed about the sale and we did it that way. I went into my account after and completed the sale but because he paid me by money order there will be no feedback.

That kind of sucks. If the sale was completed, reguardless of how the payment was recieved feedback should be able to be left. I can't diss the site becuase it did bring me a sale but I think the feedback system needs to be reviewed Sad
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way ecrater.com knows it is a legitamate sale is if it's paid instantly via PayPal or Google.
Feedback is worthless anyways. I mean if I want a bunch of feedback, all I have to do is place orders and pay myself using google checkout. No fees to me at all - so it don't matter.

I think the thought with only allowing instant payments to leave feedback was to keep the feedback real. Not have a seller inflat his own feedback. BUT now that you can use google for free - that really makes no sense.
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only U.S. residents can use Google check out. Not canadian residents. Oh well, I know now how the feedback works for my next sale Smile

I am still by the way stuck in the forum. I cannot get out of here no matter what I try. I see no home page link. If I click on the ecrator symbol at the top of the page that just brings me back to the forum home page.

I am stuck in here! Help me get out please Embarassed
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am stuck in here! Help me get out please

LOOK at the upper right corner of your screen -- see the RED X - click it - that will close the window and you are out.
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did do that before and was completely out of ecrator Sad

I just realized in my commemt box there is a home symbol so I clicked that and it took me here: http://rosebudzdesigns.ecrater.com/

When I am there how do I manage my store. I find this all very confusing Embarassed

At least I figured out how to get out of the forums, thank you
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't manage your store without first loggin in. Which you need to do from the www.ecrater.com home page.
rosebudzdesigns

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHH...Maybe that is what I have been doing wrong all along. I have been logging in via my email messages. Do you think that is what is wrong? Wow! Thank you for all this help, I feel like a bit of a ninny Embarassed
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email message?
I have no clue what you are referring to.

First - there is no link from the forum to the ecrater.com site. There is a link from ecrater.com to the forum.

You can get out of any place on the internet that are you in simply by closing the window - use the red X in the upper right corner.

To log into your store - to manage, add product etc
go to www.ecrater.com and click on sign up/ log in
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: